Walking to the front entrance, you greeted your mother as she stepped out of the limo. She gave you air kissed over each cheek, embracing her snobby self. You had only partially missed her, she was practically just as bad as your dad.

"Hello there daughter, could you direct me to your teachers, i'd like to keep this short and sweet", she huffed, looking disgusted she had to even step inside.

Of course, she didn't care. Once again you had misjudged her, she just wanted to get it over and done with.

"Hi mother", you smirked sarcastically, "We have Art, Economics then English".

-

Your mother had just sat, uninterested, in every appointment. Teachers practically begging her to engage a conversation. In art, she left halfway though to make a business phone call, how rude. Next was English, you couldn't help but feel physically sick, comforted by the thought of Sebastian.

"Good evening Mrs L/N, i'm Professor Stan, Y/N's English teacher", Sebastian announced, standing up to shake her hand

She refused to touch his grimy hand and just sat down in the seat across from him. You sat next to her, rolling your eyes with embarrassment. Feeling guilty that she had been so rude to Sebastian. He was used to it by now, a lot of parents were rude to him.

"So Y/N is right on target to getting an A+ on her exams this fall, she's a really bright student", he smiled at you, ensuring you that it was okay.

"You're a little young to be a college professor aren't you", your mother spat, the first thing she'd properly said all evening.

"Actually Mrs L/N i'm 38, i've got a lot of experience with teaching, i'm the head of this subject actually...", Sebastian grinned at your mother, confused why she cared really.

"Oh really, well I expect you to be getting my daughter the best grades possible, I know she really likes English... I can see wh-"

You stopped her mid-sentence, "MOM!".

"Attitude! Quit it before I tell your father how bad you're doing in economics, no allowance for you for good then", the bratty comment splurted out, you hated her just as much as your dad for it.

You sat there in defeat. Looking away from her with a huff. Why was she so horrible all the time. Moms are supposed to love their children, not bully them. You just wished she would leave already.

"I know a little in economics, Y/N... i'd be happy to tutor you if you're struggling", he said, making it effortlessly flirty whilst still trying to impress your mother, he knew what he was doing.

"Oh no sir, i'm sure i'll be fine".

"No Y/N, you will take his offer immediately", you mother raised her voice, "yes professor she would love for you to tutor her".

To be quite honest, she wasn't wrong. You would love for him to tutor you. Obviously for other reasons. She just helped you out really.

"Okay fine", you said trying your best to looked pissed off even though you were over the moon.

"How soon can you start", your mother said whilst grabbing her bag and putting her phone to her ear, making yet another phone call.

"I'm free after this, Y/N you don't have plans do you?", Sebastian winked as your mom turned around.

"I'm free too, thanks again sir".

-

You walked your mother to her limo, she barely said goodbye, too engulfed in her phone call.

Stumbling back inside, Sebastian waited for you in his office. He held a big grin on his face, you wondered what for. Worried that your mother had offended him.

"Lucky that was, I thought i'd shoot my shot", he giggled as you closed the door behind you, walking towards him.

You planted a kiss on his lips, more romantic than sexual this time. The majority of your encounters were always sexual, this was the first kiss you had shared that felt... real. He wrapped his hands around your waist, holding you steady as your lips attacked one another's.

Pulling himself away, he turned around, reaching down towards the drawer in his desk. Scattering around, trying to find something in all the clutter. You looked down at him in bare confusion.

"I have something for you... for doing so well in my class up to now", he gave you a small box.

"Sebastian, you shouldn't have", you looked up at him with puppy eyes.

"I wanted to".

You opened the small black box, eager to see what it held inside. There lay the most beautiful anklet ever. You didn't usually wear jewellery on your feet, but this would be a subtle way of flaunting his gift around for sure.

It was a Dior Palladium-Finish Silver anklet with White Crystals. Delicate to its design, you knew it would lay beautifully over your ankle. The jewellery alone must have cost at least $500. You felt extremely grateful yet so apologetic at the same time. Not wanting him to be spending heaps of money you didn't think he had.

"This- it's too much to ask for, I- this must have been expensive... Thank-you", you looked to the floor almost embarrassed you couldn't accept his gift.

"Hey! I want to spoil you. I can afford it hence why I bought it you in the first place", he cupped your chin, "I don't see you as just a casual hook up... I want to get to know you more doll".

A smile washed over you, feeling happy with the fact he had just admitted. You felt the same. Knowing he wanted more made you squeal with happiness. Planting yet another kiss, this time on his cheek. Thanking him for everything.

He scooped you up and plopped you onto his desk, getting down on his knees to wrap the jewellery around your ankle. It sparked in the light beaming down from the ceiling. It truly was beautiful. And it was bought for you, by him.

Note: Idk what this chapter is lol. I had writers block I guess haha.

It's the full moon tonight guys, reminder to think of a few things you would like to let go this month. Possibly try to meditate tonight or just taking in mother moons beauty. Oh and if you have crystals make sure you let them charge in the moonlight! Lol I practise witchcraft so I care so much about this shit. I love you all, stay safe. <3