-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟡 P𝕝-

Start from the beginning

"Too tight!" He pushed him away, chuckling a bit.

"We need to do some preparing before okay?"

Taehyun nodded and Beomgyu kissed his lips "You're so brave~ and yes I'll be with you from start to finish."

"Eheh weirdly I can't wait now"

...

"NOW EAT YOUR CANDIED BLUEBERRIES F*CKFACE!" Taehyun suddenly demanded.

"O-okay!!"

────────☆────────
Present day

"Ohoo I see..." Yeonjun uttered with a grin "Well don't worry! We'll prepare everything for you guys! I already even booked for the 12th of this month, what do you think?"

"So next week.. Sure." Beomgyu said.

"That's a day before my birthday!!!"

"I don't give a shit."

"Ohh? Since when does tiny Beomgyu speak like this? It's kinda hot actually.." Yeonjun was rubbing his chin, he then crossed his arms with squinted eyes to say "OK but- Is it just me.. or you smile way less than before? Not in a bad way but it's just that you had a resting smiley face before but now it's a neutral face."

"Yes it's just you. Since I'm like this just when you're around." Beomgyu informed him in a blunt way.

"That hurts?!" He dramatically put his hand on his chest, offended.

'No It's just that I lost my automatic-smile function with time. I'm glad, it makes me more natural.'

"You barely visit me, you only come for Soobin-ah or when you need something from me" Yeonjun fake cried "What are you too busy with your bOyfRiend?~"

He tried to tease him but all he got was a rather annoyed straight face.
"Yes. Precisely."

~~~

When Beomgyu left, it literally looked like a guy fell from the ceiling as he landed on the floor with a backflip "Hey."

"Where'd you come from?" Yeonjun looked up then back down at the shorter.

"Will the answer to that question change your life?"

"No-"

"So who cares. Anyway, did they agree?"

Yeonjun nodded with a smirk "I told my father about the thing. Did you tell Kyu-yah's father as well?"

"Of course, I gotta do my part of the job."

"Well you will play the biggest role later on~"

~~~

"Noona?"

A girl flinched away from a window that she was using to eavesdrop. She turned around "Ah Beegee!" She laughed awkwardly.