S I X T E E N

Y/N's POV

Today was a boring day. Wendy wanted to be with me the whole day. I ed to go but she just followed me, I tried to be nice to her but uhhh it was hard.

I also quite wanna leave this island. I mean it's nice here. I just miss my old place. I just wanted to go to my friends house. She probably thinks I'm dead or missing. I miss her so much but Peter just won't let me off this island. I still don't wanna leave, I do t know if I would be able to come back. And we don't age here. Im stuck as a boring 16 year old girl for the rest of my life. Im not special or anything. I miss my friend. I wonder what's happening home.

Felix said that you come to this island when no one cares about you, your 'lost' in the world and you come here to Neverland. He came the same way as me almost. He was walking with his 'friends' and and he walked into a pool of water just as I did and came here. He landed on the beach. Must have hurt his body to fall onto sand.

And my anxiety comes when I think about why I came here. I was 'lost' in the world, nobody cares about you. It's just that she's my best friend. My parents 'loved' me but I already knew that. I didn't trust them. They just didn't care. No one did... I still understand why I came here it's just that she lied. Betrayed as always.

I wonder where people think I am or if people even cared. I don't think so. It's quite sad. But I got my friends here. They make me feel safe.

HI HIHU I am desperate of ideas. If you have any please comment it<3 luv y'all