F O U R T E E N

Still Devin's POV hihi

I looked at her and she looked at me. It's the perfect time to ask her

"Darling, would you like to be my girlfriend?" I questioned confident but nervous

"Yeah of course dummy"
"I mean why wouldn't I wanna dare you?" She added

We just looked at each other and I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

Time skip he he

Y/N's POV

We eventually got back from the beach to the camp. Devin hold my hand the whole walk back to the camp.

I needed to get used to not being just his best friend anymore. But imma pretend he still is and who I like romantic so it doesn't get weird.

When we come back Wendy took my hand and dragged me to her hut and told me she wanted to braid my hair. Quite weird but she must see me as her friend so that's good I guess.

Devin's POV

Wendy just come and took Y/N's hand and just almost run to her hut. Felix and Peter actually came up to me just to ask what happened at the beach.

"So what happened?" Peter asked

"Oh you know the ordinary"

"So you had a water fight?" Felix asked and raised one eyebrow

"Yeah, she won the fight but more happened"

"Can't you just say what happened?" Felix questioned

"Ok so she jumped in the water, I came and splashed her, the fight begins. I go under the water to pick her up on my shoulders from behind and I throw her backwards and then while rubbing her eyes I just came closer. I didn't know why, I just did and when she looked at me we were inches away from each other. We stared at each other and we kissed. For what seemed like a really long time until we pulled away for more air."

"Oh something else?" Peter asked

"I asked why she didn't pull away and she just said "shut it" and kissed me. Then after I (or her I'm to lazy to look) pulled away and we confessed and I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes." Then we hugged (I'm to lazy to look I'm so sorry, gonna change tomorrow because I need to sleep now, and post this) and then we came here."

"That's sick bro" Felix said

"Yeah we're happy for you man" Peter added

"Thanks guys:)"

Y/N's POV

Why did she drag me to just braid my hair?

Wendy's POV

When we came to my hut I started braiding her hair. It was so silky and easy to braid.

"Can I braid your hair more often?"

"But this is the first time?"

"Yeah and your hair is so silky and smooth like how?"

"I don't know I guess good genes?"

"Lucky you are Y/N"

"Yeah I am" she added

I was jealous. Only about her hair or more I don't know like for real. When I was done braiding her hair she just went away but she said "thanks", it made me happy. She did actually like it.

I asume she went to Devin as usual. When I came there she just small yelled