He cringed and nodded, "Yeah I'm good."

I furrowed my eyebrows before kissing his cheek, "Good, I have to go but I love you."

"I love you too."

"Love this dick," I nodded, "Bye Kev," I said towards Kevin before leaving.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"His name is Casey?"

"Yes," she nodded, "he's really nice."

Ara has graduated from having flings with psychopaths and moved onto men named Casey that went to college to produce movies.

I'd say that's a big step up.

"Where did you meet him?"

"Remember Dylan?"

"Yes, your friend that's from Oregon?"

"That's him, he introduced me to Casey and it kinda just went from there."

I smiled at her, "Did he recently move here?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded, "about a month ago."

"You can be his tour guide."

"Where would I even take him?"

"McDonalds, it worked for me."

She laughed, "You and Leo both have issues that's probably why it worked."

True.

"Maybe," I shrugged.

"Speaking of you and Leo, how's the ring shopping going?"

"Horribly," I groaned, "I know I want it to be silver because I know he likes silver the best but I don't want it to be basic you know?"

"Yeah," Ara nodded, "propose with a ring pop or something."

I should.

Maybe I'll fake propose and give him a heart attack then pull out a ring pop.

"Casey invited me to a party," she told me, "you should come, you can bring Leo if you want."

"I will," I smiled at her.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I walked into the apartment furrowing my eyebrows seeing Leo shooting Oliver a glare as everyone else sat on the couch talking.

Taking off my shoes I smiled at everyone, "Hi!"

"Hi Isabelle," they all responded at different times shooting me a smile.

Leo smiled at me before looking back at Oliver rolling his eyes, "I'm not taking that."

"Why?"

"Why does it look like that?"

"It's just medicine."