{Chapter 3: The Final Match}

So how you liken' the story Reader-Chan?

~~ 

--TimeSkip: A Few Minutes Before the last Match--

Y/N's POV

I was in the break room reading a book when Bakugo walked in. He grunted when he saw me and said or (more screamed actually), 

"OI, WHAT ARE YOU DOIN HERE?!"

I didn't address him and continued reading 'Demon Slayer'. {Sorry if your not a Demon Slayer fan...}  Fully ignoring him.

"DON'T IGNORE ME!!!!!"

I walked out of the room pushing him aside but before I could leave he grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him. 

"I'M GOING TO WIN!" He shouted in my face.

"We'll see." I finally said with a smirk and I whipped my head around.

Then I heard my name being called. I put my book back on the table and ran to the arena.

"READY, SET, BEGIN!" 

Bakugo came at me head first with an explosion, which I easily dodged. I covered the sky in clouds and it started to rain. And with the clouds came a nagging in the back of my head.

I turned all the rain droplets into tiny knives which I spun around and sent them at Bakugo. He blew them up with a giant explosion but they reformed before he could react. Then I covered the arena in fog and mist.

While he was busy with my water spikes, I snuck up behind him and kicked him in the back. Using my chance I created water chains around him. 

He exploded them into boiling water, that sent me back. I dispersed the mist to focus on my ultimate move. 

I summoned everything, water, wind, lightning, the whole enchilada. And wrapped it around myself. 

{like this: but instead the end product is the one below that.}

Transformation / Bakugo Beatdown:

Product, pretend it's white:

The wind from my transformation sent Bakugo tumbling

The wind from my transformation sent Bakugo tumbling. I shot over to him and attacked him again and again so fast it was invisible. I shot back across the arena and waited for his body to react.

I turned to face him and suddenly cuts started to appear on his body. Then he just collapsed.

I walked over to him and asked with the same smirk, "Are you able to move?"

"YOU STUPID BITCH!" He shouted back, "I CAN STILL MOVE!!!" He wiggled around on the ground but was us unsuccessful. 

"Are you sure?" I replied my smirk growing wider.

He just growled at me which I giggled at. Then I changed back transformed back.

"BAKUGO IS UNABLE TO MOVE, THE WINNER OF THE 1ST YEAR SPORTS FESTIVAL IS Y/N L/N!" The crowd cheered as I walked out of the arena.

1-A Classmates

"She's in a league of her own." Midoriya said with a shocked expression.

"But I thought she said her Quirk was controlling weather?!" Kaminari shouted.

"I don't know what to tell you." He replied.

Todoroki POV

She IS in a league of her own. How did she even lose at the USJ?! Maybe she was holding back?

I was speechless. No wonder she called me weak. Because If she was 'strong' I was worse than 'weak'. Suddenly I was dreading training...

--TimeSkip: After the Award Ceremonies--

I looked at the medal around my neck as I walked of the podium. Suddenly I felt a tap on the shoulder and I turned around to see Todoroki. 

"What do you want?" I said with a neutral tone.

"I need to talk to you." He replied

"About what?"

"Something... important." He looked reluctant saying this to me.

I followed him to a secluded spot and he started to talk.

"Have you ever heard of Quirk marrages?" He finally said.

"Yes."

This answer suprised him, I could tell.

"My mother was forced into a quirk marrage with my father- Endevour."

"I know." I said simply, "That's how the story goes isn't it? Your his 'perfect' creation?" 

I funny seeing him shocked and I simply walked away leaving him to prosses this by himself. 

"I'll text you details of training!" I shouted behind me.

~~

--TimeSkip: At Y/N's school Apartment--

Tododerpy: What time are you avalible?

You: Anytime that's not class.

Tododerpy: Ok, how about we meet at 2:00 pm?

You: Ok meet at that time at Ground Beta on weekends.

You: Bye

~~

--TimeSkip: Training , Saturday--

So for this I'm putting the Sports Festival on Friday which means that we have a weekend until we pick hero names.

Still Todoroki's POV

 I walked up to the giant training ground me and L/N had agreed to meet at. I took out my phone to check my texts. 

Bye Reader-Chan! If you have any question don't hesitate to PM me :) ! Word Count: 821 . I might add more to this chapter later, check back for that.

~Author-Chan