{Chapter 2: Sports Festival}

It's here! so what did you think of the last chapter? I would appreciate your feedback or comments! And just to tell you, I'm going to be changing the weather for some of the events. And BTW these last chapters have been extra long. SO expect updates every 1 - 4 days. Sorry. 

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS SAVE FOR Y/N L/N ARE PROPERTY OF HORIKOSHI

~~

Y/N's POV

So my day started with me getting up on the wrong side of life. I forgot I was at U.A so when I woke up I made the room all misty to try and blind any attackers. Then I look around the room and realized I was in U.A.

I dispersed the mist and groaned. I had freaking school. I checked my watch, it was 9:30.

"Shit, shit, SHIT!" I mumbled as I hastily pulled on my uniform and brushed my hair. I ran out the door and into the U.A classroom. I walked in just as the teacher said, "Your battle isn't over yet."

"More villains?!" they shouted.

"No idiots. The sports festival, and when you say more villains WHAT AM I TO YOU?!" I shouted back at them. Everyone turned to face me with confused expressions, then a kid with blue hair and glasses said, "So your a new addition to our classroom. And your late..."

I simply walked to my desk not even addressing him. "Glad you finally joined us L/N." Aizawa said his eyes turning red and hair rising.

"You don't scare me old man so shut up." I retorted.

"L/N apologize, now! That very disrespectful!" Glasses demanded.

"Just continue the lesson Old Man." Again, completely ignoring Glasses.

"Ok well, In two weeks U.A's sports festival will happen. Be ready. So you'll have to train so hard you could die." He then stepped off the podium and zipped up his catterpillar bag.

--TimeSkip: Day of the Sports Festival--

So it's going to be raining during this competition.

I heard Present Mic introduce us as I put on my P.E uniform. I walked through the opening into the arena.

People started cheer and I could visably see someone of the hero wannabes trembling. Maybe it's because of the cold.

But when they started to anounce the other classes they didn't cheer as loud. I turned to face the R-Rated hero.

"Time for the Athletes Oath!" she shouted. "The 1st year representitive is Katsuki Bakugo!"

I stopped paying attention until she announced the first trial. It was a race. BORING.

As soon as she shouted go, I focused on my lightning teleportation and I felt the strike hit me then the finish line.

"Lookes like Todo- HUH?! A STUDENT ALREADY COMPLETED THE RACE?! IT'S NONE OTHER THAN THE NEWEST STUDENT Y/N L/N!!!!!"

The crowed stared at me with disbelife. I turned away and sat down on the ground to wait for the next trial.

--TimeSkip: Cavalry Battle--

Even though it was still raining, Midnight climbed back on the stage and announced the next event, Cavalry Battle.

She explained the point system and that I had 10 million.

Ugh, I always had to be the target. A few kids I didn't care about offered to be a team. I accepted and simply said, "Follow me lead, I can do most of the heavy lifting."