The Internships. Pt 4

Start from the beginning

She even began working with her quirk during Gunhead Martial arts. She and Gunhead himself had started working on a no gravity hip toss. It was hard for Ochaco to do. Each time she would lose focus because of the heavy feel in her stomach. But doing it more often than not would lessen the effect.

Ojiro had begun learning how to use a wooden staff. He sucked but he still kept working on it. He wanted to use his tail and his staff together. It was for him to learn later on. Now he was still learning how to swing it around without hitting himself. It was harder than it looked.

Enma was making it harder. Everyone could swing a stick around and call it attacking, But Enma was teaching Ojrio how to fight with a staff like a pro. So each wrong move resulted in a smack. Ojiro did learn because of that. 

Kaminari started to get annoyed at having to tase himself over and over again. The stabbing kind of hurt. Plus he felt sick after doing it too much. It felt like going from tired to over-energized. But he was getting far ahead with his quirk.

He was able to give himself a full-body boost for 5 minutes. With the boost, he got faster and stronger. He even received a small shield when people attacked as the lightning protected him and hurt the person attacking. It was a real handy power-up. 

Kirishima kind of wanted another internship. He didn't hate Fourth Kind he respected and thanked the hero for taking him under his wing. It's just he didn't learn anything really new. Fourth Kind was a brawler but he didn't fight that many villains these days. He was focused more on helping his community 

Well, Kirishima respected that and would love to do some community service when he goes pro But with this it was a bore. He wanted to get stronger, He wanted to chase the villain. He wanted to save people. He wanted to do something other than cleaning up the playgrounds or grabbing a cat from a tree.

Kirishima felt bad for thinking that but he had heard those stories from the news and his friends. Izuku had already stopped and fought villains. the other had also done awesome things.

Nami had so much fun. She had been gossiping with Storm about everyone at UA. It was great plus she learning so much from Storm. She and storm had been going on patrol nearly every day. She also spoke to storm about rather rude behavior toward one of the villains. Storm had used electricity to shock a small-time mugger. Nami quickly called her out when they were in private.

Storm wanted to know why she did this in private and Nami told her that she didn't want to call her out in public as it could hurt her image permanently and while Nami did not like the actions she still respected her as a hero.

Sato was tired. Lunch rush made it look so easy but making hundreds and hundreds of lunches each day was exhausting. Sato had spent the whole of yesterday prepping food. He started by washing Kilos of rice. after cleaning the rice he was tasked with chopping vegetables.

Then the midday he spends making sandwiches. Bread, Butter, Ham, Cheese, butter, and bread. He did this well over a hundred times. then in the evening it was him cleaning and cutting vegetables again but this time a far larger number.  lunch rush was in charge of feeding not only 75% of all hero agencies in the area, But also for some schools. 

Lunch rush was beyond smart in his food prep. The bread he used for his lunches was self-made. He made it with special food items to make it give more nutrients. And of course the patrols. My god was they weird. Each day they would do a 30-minute patrol of the area while talking about food. Sato did learn a little more about natural sugars and how to abuse those.

Robin learned so much from Centipede. She even copied one of his moves. Whip strike. Centipede would push his arms forward and then smack them as a whip. Robin could do this as well but She would grow arms on her arms and then use it as a whip. She wanted to become a little better at Tekkai. If she could harden her arms to iron while she whips them around would be a great combat advantage.