{☆~☆}

My mother always said to face what I don't want to be faced.

Probably one of her advices which I tell myself that are not true, even knowing they perfectly are.

Which is relatable to what I'm facing right now, right on the top of a table in the common room, staring at me, almost like reading my soul, tearing and ripping my skin apart, pulling me into facing it by my mere curiosity.

A letter from my father.

"Are you...going to open it or..." I heard Blaise's voice ask near me. "Or are you going to stare in pure horror at it like if you read it already?" He asked awkwardly besides me.

I was sat in a couch near the fire place, Draco on my right side, Blaise on the other, I don't know for how long I've been staring at the letter, but to be honest is not really I'm really caring at all.

We weren't in our school robes, it was weekend, so we were in warm clothes do to the weather outside being cold.

"The longer you stare, the longer you will suffer, so just do it." Draco said firmly, the light from the dawn already being reflected in the windowns throughout the lake.

I let out a frustrated groan, and let my back hit the couch behind me, the edge backwards supporting the weight of my head as I did so.

"Just tell me what to do." I said desperately, our last conversation was a fight, and I hadn't the slightest idea of what could this letter contain.

"We have...for the past forty-five minutes." Blaise said loudly.

I looked at the fireplace in front of me, the flames burning everything around it, air, wood, turning it into ashes at the slight touch from it.

"Okay, fine." I grabbed the letter that was in the small table in front of me, and holded it in my hands. "It's either read it or burn it, choose." I said firmly, swinging the letter in front of his eyes.

"Read it."

"Burn it."

Both said both sentences at the same time, making me let out a frustrated groan, as my body fell completely limb in the couch.

Draco and Blaise were both staring at each other, a stare full of anger, and for Merlin I knew what was coming.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" Blaise asked firmly.

"Oh let's do it." Draco said, while rubbing both hands together, and placed them behind his back.

"I can't believe this." I whispered more to myself rather than to them, as I saw him playing rock, paper, scissors to see who would it win.

Oh, and how they are both competitive.

That's when I realized I would have to make this decision by myself wether I like it or not, better that than a stupid decision from a game.

I saw their hands playing right in front of me, most of the times it was always a tie, and at this point all the common room was staring at us.

"Ugh, you guys look like kids." I said frustrated.

I looked at the letter, beige parchment, a stamp from the house Blackwell, and of course my name on it.

While they were still focused on their litlle game, I came to and end that I can do both ideas, I read a bit if it doesn't pleases me then I'll burn it, looks like I'm the only sane here.

I opened it, their game stopped when they saw me doing it, and so I read the very first paragraph.

Lara