☞︎︎︎Friends☜︎︎︎

035:
More interviews with 035 were made to him now more often, you obviously didn't fall for his manipulating game for them to turn the question you, later after he apologized from the prior incident he has proven to be loyal to you and the foundation. Sometimes he was able to walk around, but not freely still it concerned it you that he turn the tables just for his benefits to get out so you keep an eye on him. Since he stop causing trouble for sometime you were still assigned to hil and somwhat talk before and after the interviews to two make. He has also prove you to be loyal to you.

049:
It all started when he decide to 'check' on you, since he wanted to know how did you felt after he 'cured' you with the pestilence, he asked you questions you answered them, it was usual those questions that said 'Do you feel any pain' etc.. You always respond cold, he told you he will cure you or you will be cured from the pestilence you on the other hand decide to fund your own cure, but since he got interest in your cure he offered you to a hand to help you.

073:
Cain was now more than just a subject to take care of, since he was now part of the mobile task force you were choose by him to train him and prepare him, with geat honor you did prepare him in knowledge and physical skills he did eventually ask questions and ask for help he struggles it was rare, but his effort pay off since he learn pretty quickly and soemtimes in recess he will ask you if he could eat with you so you two chat and became closer.

076:
After you survive Able, Able wanted you in his MTF he knew he needed you l, but the O5 wasn't conviced so they test you on how loyal you were and how good you were of course they told you about this so you join. Able trained you oike a Warrior it was hard, but worth it, we know Able is a animal lover in one missiom he found a kitten who was drowing in the dirt of a mug he save it and brought it to the foundation you knew thsi so you told him you wanted to bathe it he said yes with only one condition to teach him and now you two bathe kittens together.

682:
You once again you were throw to his cell,you already know what was going on the foundation use you to only take information out himsince he was never gave information so you refuse to speak and you told him about what is going on, the doctors behind the glass just only cringe and left you and the lizard maybe hoping that he kills you, but instead you felt sick you and pass out. You had a weird dream where someone called you a different name hours later you woke up in your cell.

Dr. Bright:
You were being goofy and supportive with your friends catching his attention for no reason maybe he was so depressed he needed that supoorted, so one day being goofy around found his ass crying, he told you to back off and that your shitty pitty wont buy him to tell you his problems. This obviously didn't ended up well but at least you try to comfort him and bring him a bottle water. He was gratefull for it so he was getting a bit closer to you and you two started talking becoming friends.

Dr. Clef:
This man is secretly gartefull for the things you had done, like saving him from trouble and doing the work thye could have you terminated, but he aslo covered your ass, you enter a small club that the foundation offer 'The shooting gun club'' its part of a training mtf but they let scientists join he didn't join but waw always in the room it was either to skip soemthing or just to relax, he also notige you and help you when you struggle and sometimes shoot with you it was fun for a while they even out a fun game, but they took it down because tow people (you and clef) took it too far and that's how you two are now friends.

Dr. Kondraki:
Kondraki after finding out who you were did panic him for making a bad impression he already made for calling you freak, he has apologized about it. You took it with no mind since it was going to be temporal intil you get used to your job and be by your own. By the remind time of freedom you to talk a little he didn't talk that much, but kinda liked your company and the things you two did, like doing photography he used you as his model and you agreed with it. He took photos of you, and also showed you his previous works. You two quiet hang out in the hallway walking around sometimes or cross each sometimes in the hallway.

Dr. Glass:
You two started to talk when you had gone lost and help you around the facility since you have almost the same schedule as him, he wouod see you around and said hi to you and sometimes even chat. He even invited you to his table and meet the others staff members of the foundation. You did a good connection with Glass and even share numbers maybe next time in a free time you two could hang out together.