Speaker

It's loud...

So loud...

Like a speaker booming through my ears.

So many bombs around me, destroying everything that surrounds me.

Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up, then I saw my best friend.

The one whom I'd already made friends with ever since we met, the one whom I've been spending most of my life with, the one who made me feel as if, I have a brother.

Gopal.

His mouth was moving, like... he's talking to me.

I wanted to listen...

But my whole body felt like it wants to collapse on its own, with my eyes starting to get blurry.

I couldn't focus, but I'm aware that he's speaking to me.

He's saying something to me.

But, his voice was inaudible.

I couldn't comprehend what he's saying since, the noise was too loud that it's making my ears ring.

But, I can read his lips.

"You'd risk your life so much for us." He stated.

"You'd risk too much challenges."

Wait...

"You would do anything to save us every time."

"You'd sacrificed yourself too much for us."

What is he trying to imply...?

"But Boboiboy... this time, you have to save yourself."

'... What?' I froze, my face frowned as I now realized what he's trying to say.

"I'll deal with them, you take care of yourself, okay?"

My teeth gritted in anger. "NO! GOPAL! I'M NOT LEAVING YOU!" I exclaimed, gripping him tightly on his jacket.

"Never in my life I've ever done anything like you did, being the heroic one among us, while I just feel useless, letting all of my friends being dragged down with me by my reckless actions—"

"NO!—"

"At least," With gloomy yet determined eyes, Gopal looked straight at my eyes eyes, giving me the warmest smile I've ever get to see; at least, for the last time. "let me be the hero for once..."

"GOPAL! YOU CAN'T!"

"Go now, Yaya. I'll take care of them."

Every part of my body feels painful. But, the most painful thing I heard, is when my best friend, whom I've been friends with for years, said...

"... Goodbye, Boboiboy."

Suddenly, my whole body feels light, then I begun floating, as I see a pink bubble trying to cover me up. It must be Yaya's gravitational power.

"GOPAL! NO!" I cried, my hand trying to reach my best friend, but I'm too far away now.

"No..."

It's loud...

So loud...

Like a speaker booming through my ears.

His voice kept echoing in my mind.

His final words is like a speaker in my head, that gives the loudest sound.

====================================================

This was made 4 months ago, that's why my writing skills that time were a little rusty, and it was also because I was very busy at that time. T~T