Jealousy

"Tch! Ours is better!"

"Sure~ Better, but do you think your fusion is stronger than ours?~"

"Oh please, you're just a mix of fire and ice fusion."

"While ours have an unbeatable attack!"

"Ah, come on you guys... Let's don't argue about whose fusion's the better one."

"Seeing them argue like that makes me feel sleepy enough..."

While (some of) the elementals are debating which among them has the better fusion, one elemental was sitting peacefully on a bench from a distance, watching his referred-to as 'brothers' from afar. He was smiling softly, seeing his brothers having a rather 'fun' conversation with one another. But behind that pure smile of his, there hides his jealousy and loneliness feeling.

He does not feel like crying at all, but he just somewhat envy his brothers for having something he hasn't, and for talking about something he couldn't relate with. Sometimes he just thought, that it's just so unfair that he doesn't have anything cool for himself to show off about it as well. The thought of the word, 'unfair' has always been lingering around his mind ever since his brothers have their own fusion, while he has none— yet.

"Boboiboy Taufan?" A lad came over beside the gloomy elemental, taking a sit on the bench afterwards. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Gopal?" Taufan stammered, looking at him in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"Silly, I asked you the same thing too." The boy mentioned chuckled lightly. "Anyways, why are you here? Why don't you join your other 'selves' over there?" He questioned.

The wind elemental heaved a long sigh, pausing for a few seconds before answering back. "Gopal, have you ever felt the feeling of being left out?" He suddenly asked, making his best friend's eyes widened slightly from his unexpected question.

"What do you mean?"

Taufan let out another heavy sigh. "Well, the thing is... I can't relate with my brothers at all. I feel jealous, and it's all because they have their own fusions, while here I am, still haven't gotten any..." He reiterated, as he pursed his lips.

"To be honest, I do felt that feeling several times now." Gopal replied, causing the wind element to look at him, dazed.

"That time where I couldn't figure out what my real power was, that time when I kept failing my grades, that time when we were facing Jaga Jaguar or whatever that robot's name is because I wasn't smart enough, and that time when Commander and Admiral kept praising you and our friends." Gopal unhesitatingly listed.

"Eh?! That's a lot!" Taufan exclaimed. "And you just kept it all to yourself without even telling any one of our friends? Or even me?"

"Well, you said something before when we were little, right? About being patient." Gopal said, grinning. "It's barely noticeable sometimes since I always whine about almost everything, but, I did kept that word of yours."

"Also, that's because you don't have a fusion, doesn't mean you're not already cool. Who knows? One day, you'll get a fusion too! And, you know what they say, 'save the best for last'; and maybe that 'last' might be you, but a better version of you." He added, his teeth now showing as he grin.

Taufan then gave him a huge smile, and a big hug. "Thank you, Gopal. I'll try to be patient from now on." He stated, letting out an airy laugh. Gopal's grin widened, hugging the wind elemental back and patted his back. Not for long, the two broke the hug.

"Hey, Taufan!" Blaze called, making the said teenager to face him in confusion. "Join us! Let's play football together! I'm going to teach that nerd that he's messing with the wrong person when it comes to sports!" He exclaimed, as he pointed a finger directly at Solar.

"Bleh! I'll defeat you in any way I can 'cause I'm smarter!"

"Yeah, right!"

"Hey, let me join as well!" Gopal excitedly butted in, which the fire elemental accepted his request. The other elementals on the other hand, were watching from a distance, waiting for their one elemental to join for them to be completed.

Taufan curved a cheeky smile, nodding at Blaze's invitation.

"Okay!"

====================================================

Goodnight uwu