Eleanore:"Mm. Well when you do, let me know and I'll be more than happy to pay for the dress."

Despite Eleanore's smile, Taesan still sees the look of disapproval in her eyes. But nevertheless, smiles and nods.

Taesan:"Thank you, that's very kind."

Eleanore:"And what about your Art? How is that going?"

Slightly more confidently, Taesan looks over at Tae and smiles before she answers.

Taesan:"It's going quite well. I'm working on expanding my art work into clothing designs, and Tae's been helping me a lot with anything I need financially—"

Eleanore lets out a chuckle, making Taesan's sentence come to a halt.

Eleanore:"So what exactly do you do for yourself Taesan?"

As he shuts his eyes, Tae lets out a sigh while Taesan fiddles with her hands.

Taesan:"W-Well I do want to—"

Eleanore:"You want to? Or you have? Are these just words or actions?"

Taehyung:"Maman! putain arrête."

Jean-Pierre:"Et calme toi."

Taehyung:"Tu veux que je reste calme, quand t'es méchant a elle, Ça se fait pas."

Slightly raising his voice, Tae grows more and more frustrated, while Taesan lets out a sigh.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"All I wanted was a nice dinner for once. That's all. And we can't even do that."

{2ᴛᴀᴇ's ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Eleanore:"Well I think it's best to call it a night. I have business meetings to attend to tomorrow."

Tae looks down and lets out a sigh as both his parents take a stand. Tae doesn't say much as his mother kisses his cheek before looking at Taesan.

Eleanore:"Goodbye Taesan."

Taesan:"Bye."

With a small voice Taesan replies and with that,  both Tae's parents see themselves out. Tae shakes his head and sighs as he turns to Taesan and softly rubs her hand.

Taehyung:"I'm sorry about all that, you okay ma belle?"

With teary eyes, Taesan looks up at him.

Taesan:"Another great family dinner."

Taehyung:"San..."

Taesan pulls her hand away and abruptly stands up as she makes her way out of the dining room. Tae gets up and follows after her, as the two make their way to their enormous bedroom. Upon entering, Taesan keeps her back turned to shelter her tears as she gets her self undressed.