ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!

✨✨

Finally feeling slightly less anxious, Taesan takes hold of Tae's hand as the two take a seat along with his parents. But the night of tension doesn't stop there. With a distasteful look, Eleanore glances as the enormous ring on Taesan's hand and subtly rolls her eyes.

Taehyung:"So, mum, dad, how have you been?"

Feeling the slight awkward tension, Tae does his best to break the tension as he smiles.

Jean-Pierre:"Donc pour elle ont doit tous parlé un anglais?"

Taehyung:"Bas pour être gentil. C'est pas comme si elle sait parlé en français."

Eleanore glances over at Taesan; looking her straight in the eye as she smiles. Leaving Taesan nervously smiling back at her.

Eleanore:"Elle sait pas parlé en français, elle sait pas préparé, elle sait pas comment posséder et gérer des entreprises. Y'a quoi d'outre Taehyung?"

Awkwardly not understanding a word, Taesan glances at Tae and sees the look of frustration plastered on his face. Despite her not understanding exactly what's being said, Taesan isn't oblivious to the fact that, they were talking about her.

Taehyung:"juste pour une nuit, tu peux pas juste être gentil, s'il te plaît."

Tae's father nonchalantly continues to eat his meal, while his mother stares down her son for a few seconds, before turning back to Taesan.

Eleanore:"So Taesan, how are zee wedding preparations? Have you found a dress yet?"

Taesan:"Uh, no not yet, but I plan on going dress shopping pretty soon."