Dear Frenemy

Dear Frenemy,

Its me again. I've finally come up with an appropriate name for you. Because you are, indeed, my frenemy. That is besides the point. 

        I know that you think I'm still your lackey and that I adore you. How fitting. How so very predictable, you are! But time will tell. Do you know why? Well, I happened to have quite a large period of time upon me to talk to all of your "friends", you see. You think that you have them all tucked away in your pocket. I know that you do. But they know your secrets. Next time you confide in someone, you should make sure that they are really loyal.

        Because we're not; none of us are. And you will pay the price because of it. I'm so sick of you and your manipulative tongue. I always have to watch my back because if I don't I know that you'll nip at it with your sharp teeth and rip me to shreds without a moment's hesitation.

        Well, do you know what? We aren't going to stand for that anymore. I'm building my army, as you built yours and we'll burn your fortress to the ground with pleasure. Say good bye to your crown, your majesty. It's about to be buried. 

        But enough of that. Of course, with your blind and ignorant ways I'm sure you won't take my warning to heart. Right now, what you possess is the certainty that you are above the rest of us. I'm going to steal that certainty away from you. With every shot fired, the closer we'll be to taking you down once and for all.

        If you are, in actuality, reading this you must have at least wondered what girl the first letter was about. Here's the thing. You won't ever know for certain until everything is done with and by that time it will be too late to stop it. I never realized how deep my affection for anonymous notes went until I had the chance to spill everything with no one ever realizing who did it.

        So listen up, ladies. Watch your backs. You may think that everything's all nice and sunshine and butterflies, but there will always be someone out there who wants you out of the way. It's in our nature. No one is safe. You can't trust anyone. Because you may think that your closest friends worship you, but here's a message: if you actually believe that, the bigger the chance you're wrong. If you are so high and mighty to believe that everyone loves you, there's only one reason for it. You're terribly and wholeheartedly self-absorbed. 

        So on that note, my dear frenemy, here is your second warning: a storm is coming. And unless you back down, you'll die a gruesome death.

        I hope that that's enough for you to brace yourself when the knife falls.

        Sincerely, me