Chapter 48 - A tad longer

Start from the beginning

"Oh there is the famous Hardin Scott" the girl throws her arms around me.

I want to push her and jerk her away from me. Her fucking perfume scent is so strong that it gave me a head spin.

"Excuse me?" I try to act polite but my voice comes out rude automatically. "Who are you again?" I ask her as she pulls back.

"Zed's girlfriend" she crosses her hand in disappointment as if I should have remembered.

"Oh Rina, was it?" I ask.

"It's Lisa" she shakes her head.

"You're still dating that motherfucker?" I scoff in amazement

"Hardin, language" Tessa scolds.

"Yea I'm still dating him" Rina says.

"Good for you" I end our small talk. "Tessa let's go" I turn to Tessa. I have absolutely no interest in my old life's asshole friend's love interests.

"Yeah" she gets up. "Bye Lisa, it was nice meeting you" she does that formal mandatory Tessa goodbye.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my favorite couple again" I immediately recognize the bitch's voice. "Zed and Liz are the current adorable love birds of the group, but Hessa will always remain a classic" the sarcasm in her voice is making me want to choke her with her own ugly pink hair.

"Hardin!" Zed calls out and shakes my hand, the old way we used to.

"Zed" I pat his back.

"What are you doing here Molly? I thought only Zed was meeting me here" Zed's girlfriend says.

"It's not a big deal. He was just giving me a ride. I have no interest in third wheeling you both" Molly says twisting her fake hair and rolling her eyes.

"Tessa, let's go c'mon" I hold Tessa's hand.

"We're not going to bite" Molly scoffs. "Oh look, you popped your baby out" she says touching Em's hair, who is just looking at us all in confusion.

Tessa, what it looks like, is planning Molly's murder on the spot. She already hates Molly and if she talks anything about Emery, she will kill her.

"Don't touch her" Tessa removes Molly's hand from her stroller.

"Woah chill mama" she rolls her eyes again. "Look at the irony Liz" Molly turns to them. "Hardin and I fucked, god knows how many times.. and poor Tess. Our virgin mary slept with one guy and what 3 times? And got herself stuck with a kid. Look at me, in perfect shape physically and mentally" she chortles boiling Tessa's blood even more.

"3 times?" Tessa scoffs. "You're just telling our 36 hours score" she exaggerates.

What the fuck? Is this still my Tessa?

"Till when are you going to whine about not getting Hardin? Get a life Molly" Tessa spits and walks ahead of me.

I bite my lips together, holding my laugh and start pushing Emery's stroller behind Tessa.

Not even 2 steps later, Molly speaks. "Aw look at that" she shouts and Tessa stops. "Campus' daddy Hardin is a daddy now"

"You bitch, just- fuck off Molly!" Tessa shouts instead of me this time and Emery giggles like she understood what just happened.

"Tessa, Language" I hold her shoulder by one hand and drag my angry woman out of there.

We get back to Landon's house, laughing at Tessa's behavior today. Angry Tessa makes me feel things I don't feel often.