Chapter 34

" Blimey , you did go through​  a lot ", Ron Weasley said as Alexandra told the Golden Trio her story of becoming a Hybrid Vampire.

They were in an empty classroom , speaking in private as promised.
" Yeah, but at least I got Grayson out of it . I would never give him away even if someone promised me the world ."

" What about Carlisle then?", Hermione Granger asked ," Have you forgiven him?. "

Alexandra shrugged." Sometimes I think I do . But then he does something like apologize for Edward's behaviour and he calls Edward his family while Grayson is his own flesh and blood . Don't get me wrong . I know it's my fault for denying him of having Grayson know that he is his Dad . It's just that these past days it sort of hurts​ when he calls that ...that...man ...boy, whatever , his family and not Grayson . I don't care about being his family . I just care that he acknowledge my child as such . A little hypocritical of me , I know".

The trio looked at her sympathetically . Harry more so because he'd have given anything to truly be someone's family . He was grateful for Alexandra ,but she was so far away that it doesn't help much.

" Maybe you should tell him . Let him know how you feel and tell Grayson that Carlisle is his Dad. You'll feel better then", Hermione offered her advice .

Alexandra smiled and nodded at the girl .

" So tell us about the rest of the problem ," Harry urged ,eager to hear everything now that he knew how his cousin became a Vampire.

So Alexandra told them about the Volturi's awaited arrival and Edward's accusation towards​ Grayson of having " influenced"
Renesmee .

" So , the Volturi are coming with the purpose to kill the Cullens and you and Grayson ?", Harry asked in alarm.

She nodded ." We're gathering witnesses so they would witness that Renesmee and Grayson aren't those Vampire children that they so obviously fear . If we could stop them from killing us , we can explain. Not that I have hope that it'd work ,Harry . The Volturi are evil and arrogant and so set in their ways that we might end up fighting them . I don't want to die . I don't want my son to either . But if it comes to that , there's nothing I or anyone can do . "

Harry's eyes filled with tears at those words. He didn't want to lose his cousin . She was far more decent than Dudley would ever be .

He looked up when she touched his arm .

" Don't worry ,Harry . There's always hope even if it doesn't look like it . You will hear from me again , though I can't promise it , okay ?. I'm sorry if I can't make a promise . I don't like breaking those . "

He nodded , lifting a hand to wipe away a tear that had found it's way down his cheek .

" I love you , Alex. You're my favourite cousin  . "

She " Awed" softly giving him a gentle hug , afraid that she'd crush him .

" And you are like my brother . So call me Sissy . Elena does and so does Bonnie Bennett , a very good friend of mine . I only let people call me Sissy if I consider them my brothers and sisters . You are welcome to that too ,You two . I may not know you as well as Harry knows you , but I really like you to be my brother and sister ."

Hermione smiled and Ron blushed , turning almost as red as his hair.
            💎💎💎💎
Carlisle listened quietly to the soft conversation between the trio and Alexandra .

He had hidden himself  with the purpose to eavesdrop. 

He knew that it was wrong , but she gave him no choice . It was a miracle she didn't smell him or even sensed him .