// 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 //

TOMMYS POV

I was walking home from my garden Ive been working hard on for the past week or so, its been lovely. Really only because i get to work with Ranboo, Ive realized that he really does know his flowers. We don't really talk much because of his son, Micheal. His son is so sweet. Although sometimes I'm kind of a dick i have to admit, but other than that i taught Michael how to make flower crowns, secretly. His parents Tubbo and Ranboo are very overprotective. They dont let him outside, ive always wondered why, but maybe its probably the fact they just dont want him to die. Id say Micheal is old enough? anyways. At this point i was half way to my house, its a very long way to my house from my garden. But i noticed something or someone in the distance, it was tall? I walked a bit slower just to catch their face, It was Ranboo.

NO ONES POV

"Hey Ranboo!" Chortled Tommy, Silence. "Ranboo?" ...He had something in his hand, but he was too far away for tommy to catch a good glimpse of what it could have been "Ranboo, Whats up big mannn?" Ranboo still didnt say a thing, Tommy recalled tubbo saying "Tommy, something about ranboo is that, hes part enderman right? He has this state, that basically all enderman have. Its called enderman state, and they cant really control their actions when in that state."Ranboo walked a bit closer to tommy not that close, Close enough for Tommy to realize that Ranboos eyes were a different color, Purple. His Eyes are usually red and green. After a few moments in silence Ranboo handed tommy something. Now at this point tommy was just confused and befuddled. He didnt pay attention to what was in his hands, he just watched as Ranboo said something in enderman, he obviously didnt know what he was saying so he was even more confused. "Ey Ranboo? your acting weird. Come on its late, how about i walk you home.." Murmured Tommy. The sun was going down slowly, Tommy put what Ranboo had handed him without paying attention of what it was into his pocket of his jeans, and grabbed ahold of Ranboos hand not too harshly, he walked Ranboo back to his house and said his goodbyes to Ranboo and Tubbo, and Micheal of course. And walked back to his house.

TOMMYS POV

i finally arrived home, i was exhausted from all the planting flowers and stuff you know? Anyways i flopped onto my bed. And let me tell you it was comfortable, but i felt something in my pocket. I have forgotten that Ranboo had given me something, and of course i didnt pay attention, i was just a little tired. I searched both my pockets because i had also had forgotten which pocket i had placed the item in, and i found it, i took it out and and it was a..dirtblock? But not just a regular dirtblock, it was a dirtblock with an...allium.

————————————————————————————
509 words
𝑰𝑻𝑺 1:48𝑨𝑴 𝑹𝑵 𝑼𝑯𝑴, 𝑰𝑴 𝑨𝑺 𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑳 𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀 𝑻𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑫. 𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑶𝑶𝑵, 𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮, 𝑶𝑹 𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑻𝑶 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑯𝑶𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑴𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑩𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺.