-After hours-

The door swung open and a cold chill filled the room. Jackson and JB entered the room smiling like there was no tomorrow. Mark and Youngjae looked up from where they were playing cards and Yugyeom and BamBam turned off the radio that was playing music in the background. "What's up with you two?" Youngjae asked. Jackson walked up to him and pulled out a contract and waved it In his face. "The bastard fell for it" He laughed. Mark snatched the piece of paper away from him and read it, smiling he passed it to BamBam.

"I can't believe it worked!" Yugyeom exclaimed. Got7 high-fived each other, clearly excited that the plan had been a success. The door opened again and the real boss entered, confused at the scene in front of him. "What's going on?" He questioned. JB gave him the contract and returned to celebrating with his gang. J.one smiled and set the paper aside on the table. "Wow I'm surprised that you actually managed to secure the deal". Jackson shrugged and turned to face him. "You should have had more faith in us, sir". J.one simply shook his head. "How many times have I told you not to call me that?" Jackson ignored that comment and just laughed.

"What's his name anyway?" J.one asked. The others looked at him in confusion. "Your the one who made this whole plan for us to become the top leading gang how the fuck do you not know his name?". Mark inquired. J.one shrugged and just looked at the others for an answer. "His name is Lee know, well that's his code name I'm not sure what his real name is". Yugyeom announced. J.one nodded in appreciation and signaled for the others to gather around. They did that without hesitation. "You've done the hard part and now it's time to devise the actual plan".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunjin stared at the photo for about the hundredth time before putting it down on the table. "Nope, I still don't know who he is," He said. Jeongin rolled his eyes "Nobody does you, idiot". Hyunjin glared at him which resulted in the younger sticking his tongue out at him. "Stop fooling around you two, Minho has given us a job to do," Changbin said, taking charge. The job in question was to expand the image of the photograph and to unblur it so that the mystery man would hopefully be more clear. "It's difficult because the photo Is too small to enhance," Jeongin said whilst messing around on his computer.

"Let me try" Seungmin took away Jeongins computer and began to type away on the editing app. Felix opened the door and joined the other four. "Minho called and he's on his way back from his apartment," He said. Changbin pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to Chan telling him that Minho was on his way back. Chan didn't bother sending back a text he just left him on read. Changbin sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose as Hyunjin and Jeongin started bickering for the fifth time that evening.

"I've done it I think," Seungmin said, the others turned the computer screen at an angle where they could all see it. "Anyone recognize him?" Changbin asked. The younger boys shook their heads. "Minho might, after all, it's his enemy" Hyunjin mentioned. As if on cue Minho joined them In the office room. "Have you done it?" He asked. Changbin nodded and pushed the screen towards Minho who moved forwards to examine it.

Minho's heart began beating rapidly, he could hear it ringing in his ears and he stumbled backward. Changbin rushed forwards to help him and steadies him. The person in the photo was the last person he had ever expected to see. A few seconds earlier he had been completely fine but everything had gone crashing downwards. Minho felt like he was suffocating and all his childhood memories came flooding back. His gang members looked at him with worry and Seungmin ran out trying to look for chan. Minho sunk to his knees with the photo still in his hands. He crumpled it up and clutched it to his chest.

He closed his eyes but he could still see the man in the picture running around in his mind. No wonder Minho thought the jacket was familiar, it turned out that he was the one who had brought that very jacket. He knew that changbin was shouting his name but he couldn't hear. Chan came rushing in and he pulled Minho to his feet and pushed him towards a chair. Minho sunk into it gratefully. Chan opened up Minho's sweaty palm and took the crumpled photo from him. He glanced at Minho worriedly, who had begun mumbling words under his breath before opening the photo. He didn't recognize the man in the photo but Minho clearly did...

 He didn't recognize the man in the photo but Minho clearly did