That 1st night and Business stuff

Start from the beginning

In a sense it was slightly overwhelming, but in a way that had me craving more. Craving more of him. Of his touch.

If this night was the first and last time I'd ever feel this way, I wouldn't regret it. I wouldn't regret accepting a drink from a stranger and going home with him. Letting him kiss me and bring me into his bedroom.

I had let my guard down for the first time in so long and just felt...good. Wonderful. Fantastic.

Because every gasp and shudder, every moan and whimper, pulled me further away from the pain I had inside me. It pulled me out of the dark and into something I could never fully explain. Something I'd never fully understand. A feeling that pushed my senses farther than I thought possible. Giving me unbelievable pleasure.

One spontaneous decision and I knew right here and now, I'd never be the same again.

__________________________________

Tim's POV present.

The warmth around me was so nice. I almost didn't want to move, but I needed to stretch. My body was a little cramped from being curled up like this on Jason's couch for so long.

So I did, pushing my arms and legs out from under the blanket. As I did, I sighed out slowly. I really did need a good rest.

I finished stretching and just laid there for a moment, letting myself fully wake up. I felt good. Really good. Maybe it was the nap, or the fact that Jason relieving my sexual frustration is what put me to sleep in the first place. I grinned.

Either way I felt great.

It was quiet. Was Jason still in here? As I sat up I looked around, realizing that he wasn't.

Odd. I wonder where he went.

Slowly, I stood, stretching more as I did, then made my way to the door.

I noticed the time from the clock on the wall as I passed it. Almost 5 o'clock. Wow, I really did sleep for a while.

The estate was quiet too, but that seemed to be pretty normal. At least as far as I could tell. Jason was probably in his room so I started that way.

Either way I would at least change, maybe shower. I raised an arm, giving a slight sniff to my shoulder. Ew! Okay yeah, I definitely needed a shower. Gross.

When I looked up again, I saw Damian and Antonio walking towards me, completely immersed in conversation.

When Damian saw me he smiled and stopped. "Hey, how are you feeling?" I smiled, taking a deep breath. "Better. That nap really helped." Damian's smile grew and he nodded. "That's great. Glad you're feeling better."

That seemed to be the end of the conversation as they began to walk again. Interesting...Damian didn't normally just talk so freely to others. He thinks it's a waste of time.

I'd found Antonio to be a pretty nice guy myself though, so maybe Damian was just finally branching out. Hell if I could do it, anyone can.

I started walking again and made it to Jason's room not a minute later.

When I walked in, I stopped, watching Jason curiously as he laid a suit out on the bed. It was one of his nicer ones. The ones he told me were for business only. "What's that for?" He stopped and turned, smiling at me. "Hey, you're awake. How was your nap? Feeling any better?"

My head spun a little from his sudden questions, but I admired how much he cared. Although, it felt like a slight diversion from my question.

He walked over to me, wrapping an arm around my waist and brushing some hair from my face. I hummed happily and leaned into him. "The nap was amazing. I guess I really needed some sleep. I'm feeling much better."