She originally was going to read the one with a high rating but she clicked the wrong link accidently. She gritted her teeth and read everything, trying to find what was so enjoyable about this. It wasn't until she finished everything that she realized she read a 1 star novel. Freya almost smashed her computer that day.

Thanks to that, she had a deep impression of the novel but the main issue was, she's a harem member of the hero. She felt like fainting after recalling the shitty plot, her father was one of the bosses the hero faced to get stronger and the hero killed him!

"Freya, are you feeling better?" The man's voice stopped her train of thoughts. Speak of the devil...

"Daddy..." Freya raised her arms as Arche took her into his arms. She couldn't help but let her tears out as she recalled the painful memory of getting killed.

"Does it hurt?" Arche's brows furrowed, his tone laced with worry. Freya shook her head.

How can this man be the demon king described in the novel? Look at how doting he is towards his daughter. The anxiety in her heart still hasn't calmed down, was this all a coincidence? Maybe it was all a dream...but it felt too real! The details are inexplicably clear too.

Arche Leroy Laphinia, the demon king who governed the north. With stunning purple hair and pale aquamarine eyes, he was one of the most attractive and most wronged characters in the novel. Demons are immortal so he would always look like he's in his twenties.

And she herself was one of the protagonist's wife. She doesn't want to get married to a man with 15 wives! But if this world really was that novel...she finally found out why she was targeted so much.

The daughter of the demon king of the north and the angel of purity and healing, the forbidden child of three realms. Her existence itself was a sin. It was this reason that made humans deemed that her father r*ped her mother...and thus felt that they needed to cleanse the world. And so, they summoned the protagonist from his world as the hero who would kill the demon king.

But these humans knew nothing, how could her father resort into something so lowly! Freya clicked her tongue at the thought. And that protagonist who found out the truth at the last moment, literally when his sword already pierced through Arche's heart felt so guilty and so accepted the demon king's request to protect his only daughter.

Originally, Freya's appearance was already very lovable. Her cotton pink hair was fluffy and long, and the aquamarine eyes she inherited from Arche would curve into a cute arc whenever she smiled. Of course the hero's way of 'protection' was to make her into his wife.

This plot is going to be the death of her! Except for being overpowered and having s*x like a dog in rut, what else can the protagonist do? Since he deals with everything using his organ maybe it'll be all fine if she cuts it off before he's strong enough...or maybe not. Being responsible for a man...she shuddered at the thought.

Freya finally opened her eyes after sorting out the information in such a short time, but what she saw made her eyes widened. A pink rectangle that was almost transparent was floating right in front of her eyes. The words were clearly written in black.

She subconsciously tightened the hold on Arche's clothes and so, her father saw her pale face. 

"What's wrong? Does it hurt after all?" His voice snapped her out of the trance. 

[Task: Prevent the death of the Demon King, Arche Leroy Laphinia]

Time Limit: 13 years

Punishment: Death

Instructions: Refer to the task, it is what it is.

She was of course going to prevent her father from dying but...what the heck was this in front of her? A system??

"Daddy...can you see the pink box?" She asked cautiously. She rubbed her eyes just to reconfirm, yup it was still there.

Freya thought to herself, don't tell me this is what I think it is...

"Is there something wrong? I see nothing." Arche turned his head but saw nothing.

 There was a feeling of déjà vu as she recalled the first time she saw numbers on top of people's head. It turned out it was the kill count of the person. For the record, her father's number was over 200.

"...must be my imagination." Freya smiled and reassured. She skimmed through the information again and again.

...ah, why is there no reward QAQ?

[The greatest reward is of course, your father's life]