chapter 15. " Liam Harrison "

Start from the beginning

"It wasn't meant to be heard by you" he muttered running his hand in his hairs. I made a confused face and was about to ask, 'what do he mean' but he spoke before me.

"Nothing. Just come and sleep. I don't have a big sofa in my room. I don't like many furniturs in my room" he said with a tired sigh.

"Huh?" I unimindly made a noise,because few minutes ago he was saying something to about our Wedding night and the shock was too much to recover this much fast.

"I said come and sleep " he again ordered this time gritting his teeth slightly.
I hurriedly went towards the bed and jumped on the empty side. I don't want angry him anymore.

The bed was big enough to fit 4 people double of size of me. And here we were only two.! But still I slept far away from him almost on the edge of the bed.

I still haven't recovered from it. I pulled the dulvet on myself covering myself completely without making any noice.

I heard him murmured something but I didn't said anything.

"Good night Eva" after few seconds I heard him saying with a sigh. It's rude to ignore right? But why can't i find my voice?

"Go-Good night Mr.kn- Alexander " I said some how. I spend few hours or minutes I don't know in accepting the fact that I am sleeping on the bed with a man who is now my husband and whom I bearly know. Huff!!

Weird??

I kept looking at the ceiling, taking glance of him in between. He was fast asleep like nothing happens, nothing effect him but I,on the other have was very much disturbed that even being dead tired I wasn't able to sleep.

I should stop thinking.

Yes! I should. But I can't!

I closed my eyes tightly and beg the God of sleep to grant me any. I think he listen my prayers because after sometimes I didn't remember anything other then my eyes dropping.

When I was in deep slumber i felt little warmnes around me. I felt tinglish near my neck, I felt something tight around my waist.

What is it??

It smell nice..

It warm...

Its tinglish...

Ufff what is it??

I can't open my eyes because they were too heavy and sleepy. Ignoring the curious cat's question and I let my peaceful sleep consume me.

Again I was feeling like something was struggling closer to me. Some weight was on my chest, something soft under my hand.

Soft?? Hairs??

Whom???

But before I think too much in my sleep it vanished. I started to feel cold, and there wasn't any weight on my chest.

What is it?

Am I cuddling??

With?? Alex??

The last thought left me with this much horror that my eyes flew open, I noticed the different surrounding. I was alone in the bed with so many pillows surrounding me.

For a second I started to panic but then my eyes fall on my hand.

My wedding ring.

I huffed down on the bed again. I noticed I was cuddling with my pillow.