2 | Spilled Truths

Comincia dall'inizio

"Okay..? But it doesn't make sense how they have superpowers and are apparently human just like me. Are you and Seth not human?"

"We are gods." (S)

"...huh. God is a religious thing-"

"I'll explain it all later. Don't worry about it right now." (CL)

"..what the hell is god and religion?" (A)

"Oh my god you guys are dumb." (CL)

"Ahem. Anyways~ Clem my lovely sister, why don't you get Maxine cleaned up and heal her wounds and we can all go to bed." (CY)

"I was planning on it. By the way Maxine, how old are you?" (CL

"I'm 18. My birthday was back in January." (M)

"January 26th. Right, I saw your old birthdays when you were a kid. You had chubby cheeks." (CL)

"Aww, you sounded cute." (CY)

I death glared Cyrus before I followed Clem to.. wherever we were going. We passed by homes and I was assuming she was going to bring me to hers.. instead she brought me to this huge castle. How the hell did I not see this?! Am I blind?

I am. I wear glasses. Still though how did I miss this?!

I followed Clem while looking around in awe as we walked inside. The inside was so beautiful, gold and red... it felt like those medieval castles you'd see on Pinterest or something. As I looked around, I decided to talk to Clem and hopefully not experience something shocking and slightly mean again.

"So~ did you have a phone when you came here?" (M)

"No. I was to young to have one when I came here. We don't have a lot of technology like phones and computers here." (CL)

"That's surprising. Everything looks so modern yet rustic here." (M)

"We have modern technology when it comes to medical stuff, yet we don't use it often here. Any technology that connects with the human world is extremely rare here and no one tries to create anything similar since no one is interested in it." (CL)

"Really? I'm surprised." (M)

"From what everyone knows, our world is broken and no one wants to go there. That's why our forests exist, to welcome the broken who need a new home, a new hope, a new life." (CL)

"So, there's more people here! And you said forests so I'm assuming there's multiple communities." (M)

"The forests are like kingdoms here. Smaller ones like ours are ruled by kings or queens, usually the heirs in the bloodline. We have two superior kingdoms though; the gods capital and the demons forest. The gods are ruled by a great king while the demons are ruled by an great queen."

"So Alex isn't the highest king. Who is the great king?"

"King Leo. He's the strongest god of our world. The demons used to be run by Queen Veena, but she died many years ago. Her daughter Minerva currently has the throne..."