--meimei

Format: oneshot

Character: meimei from jujutsu kaisen

Sorta a bit of crack and ooc mei mei bec idk how she acts. im too scared to read the manga👎

2ND POV

As the wind blows on your small figure, the music of the night market blasts onto your ears as you sat on the bench, waiting for your girlfriend to pick you up as you idly tap on your phone. You were currently texting your online friend, oikawa tooru, who lives in miyagi. Not even noticing the braided woman known as your girlfriend behind you, you continued texting him.

Stupid simp
Besty i- i would love to buy an
unofficial aoba johsai jacket but
my ass is too broke for that and i
like my school's jacket more

Flattykawa
Then tell your sugar mommy
to buy it for you then, im sure
you can pay with some other
ways~

Stupid simp
Okay listen here you little flat shit-

Flattykawa
Whatever🙄👎 tell her
if she hurts you me and
the former volleyball team
is coming for her

Suddenly, you felt a gust of wind and in a flash, your phone was already gone from your hands. You look back to see your girlfriend in a high ponytail. She typed in a few things before shutting it off, greeting you a good evening and kissing your cheek as you stand up and hug her. No words were said as you both roam the night market. You spot a photobooth and practically drag your girlfriend there. Though mei mei didn't like taking pictures, labelling them as a waste of time, she absolutely loved them if you were included. To be honest, it was the first time mei mei had heard of a night market. She heard about it while you were talking to oikawa about the new night market nearby. And she heard and saw how you eagerly wanted to go because you were practically tipping your toes and excitement.

As you both entered the booth, she pulled you by your collar, not rough enough to wrinkle your shirt but enough to catch you off guard as she kissed you. She secretly inserts the money for the photobooth as she puts her other hand behind your head to pull you closer. And as the photobooth takes pictures of you kissing, she suddenly slides down to your neck and bites in order to create a hickey, you wouldn't lie tho. You were kinda turned on. But you'd never admit. After she left two or three marks on you, she fixes her shirt and yours as if nothing happened, and gets the three pieces of polaroid pictures and smirks at the results. Two pictures were you and her kissing, and the last one was her marking you. She excitedly sits back down as she shows you the pictures. You widen your eyes as your face starts to heat up and playfully punch her arm while you hide behind her shoulder. She laughs.

"L-lets take another one! Im sure nobara would nonstop tease me about this!" you stutter as you shiver, your mind randomly converts a lil animation, showing chibi nobara making fun of chibi y/n. Meanwhile your girlfriend was busy putting the polaroids on the back of her phone. She gives you the other picture of you kissing and hide it in your bag.

She inserts money through the slot again as the both of you now pose for the picture. The first pose you guys did was a normal one, with mei mei looking very mature while you put your index finger under your eye as you stick out your tongue. Mei mei found it quite hot yet adorable. The second pose was you kissing her cheek and the third one was vice versa, mei mei kissing your cheek. You gave her the second one so that the both of you had an equal of three polaroid pictures.

After that, you both step out and walk out to the night market once again. The both of you holding hands as she spots a boba stall. You both go and order two. You started remembering how you guys first met. You actually met at a boba store. Mei mei realizing that you're one of the new first years, she came over to your table and greet you as you both eat in comfortable silence. After that encounter, the both of you started knowing each other more. A few weeks came and you were the first one to realize you had maybe a teensy tiny little bit had a crush on the said woman. [Mei mei is a bit younger in here] Who cares about age gap except for the fbi😘. Anyways, it took mei mei alot of time realizing she did like- no, love you. She was unfamiliar with relationships that were not based on money. So after she did finally realize, she waited a few years before courting you. It took a few months and explaining from her underclassmen, in which she was very embarassed about her underclassmen knowing more about relationships than she did. [Original plot of jujutsu kaisen? Non existent👎]

While she was ordering, a guy maybe about mei mei's age, came up to you and started talking to you. It was quite uncomfortable ofcourse, a stranger you don't know just coming up to you and talks to you like a friend. You could see his eyes flicker to your legs. Not to mention you were in a plaid black skirt and a white button up longsleeve, you looked very attractive. Addition to that, your top really exposed your curves, and ofcourse you just wished mei mei would be done ordering by now.

After a few minutes of answering the guy's questions like how old are you, or just simple questions, your girlfriend finally approaches you. Seeing the situation, she kept her calm. Though inside, she was flaming that you could literally put a pan and start cooking bacons and eggs. She pulls you closer by the waist.

"Excuse you, but she is taken. Now please kindly fuck off." you shiver. Jealous mei mei is a scary mei mei. You figured you wont be able to walk tomorrow.

"Oh come on, i bet i could do you better"

Shit. Fucking hell. You widen your eyes and shake your head, signalling the guy to run, but he decided to taunt the girl more. Mei mei, finally having enough of him, slaps him and gets a stick out of nowhere. Where the fuck did she get that!? You immediately hold her back from murdering the guy. But she sends you that signal that if you don't let go, you're doomed for the night. You didn't want to be in more punishments, so you let go. She starts beating the shit out of that guy, with a fucking stick with the people around you cheering for her. Yes, the people were eavesdropping that time.

Needless to say, you had to attend training the next day with wobbly legs, a bit of rope marks and hickeys. Nobara teased you nonstop about it.