He's super energetic, it's cute. 

"Okay," I said, grinning at him as I struggled to keep my hands to myself. I wanted to run my hands through his hair and be able to hug him close—but I wasn't dating him, I couldn't have him to myself. "...Okay."

"Okay," He sighed out, leaning back as he slowly ran his hands down to my arms—then my forearms before removing his hands. "See you at three, then?"

"Yeah, see you at three," I eye-smiled, waving to him as he waved back—before running around the small outdoor corridor into his classroom with his other friends. I blinked slightly, pretending as if my heart wasn't running 500 miles a minute and as if I felt like I was going to die from his stare. So, I almost buckled my knees from taking a step—and only when the reminder bell rang for me to get to class, did I run my ass to class so I'd be able to admire a Choi Beomgyu in his ever-so-perfect habitat.

"Hello class, today we will be learning about romance," Ms. Kang said, causing me to turn my head. What great timing to learn about something that involves Choi Beomgyu. "Please open your book to page one-sixty—"

She tuned out as I face the window again, leaning my elbow against the windowsill. There, Beomgyu sat, playing with his pen. He placed it in-between his lips, biting on it softly as he leans forward in his seat. He passed his friend a note, Beomgyu laughing as he leans on the window as well. 

I grinned watching him be so... open with people. Maybe because we just met, maybe because I saw him almost damage the flowers and his lungs—that he's still a little shy with me. As I continued to admire him, his eyes suddenly turn my way—and at that moment, he and I both realized I had been caught.

So, as I sat up, widening my eyes as he stared back at me—he suddenly smirks. I blinked watching him, his body fully turning to the window as he props his chin on his hand. Leaning his elbow against the windowsill, his doe eyes peeked into mine. His lips started to move, but at least I could keep up. "What?"

"What?" I mouthed back, a small smile forming on my lips. "What are you looking at?"

"You," He mouthed back boldly, grinning before he covers his mouth like a cute child. Turning the other way to say something to his friend, he spun back around to meet my eyes again. He played around with me, waving his head around from side to side as I chuckle.

"Class is almost over," He mouthed, beckoning to the clock. So, turning my head to the clock—he was right, the class had passed by so fast and I hadn't learned one thing. Turning back to him, he was facing his teacher, gnawing on the pen again. The bell rang, everyone getting up—including me and my happy limbs.

"Remember to finish the three pages I assigned by the next class!" We all said goodbye to Ms. Kang, everyone piling out of class like a swarm of fish. From afar, I saw Beomgyu charging through the crowd, rounding the corner as he holds his textbook in his hand. So, instead of meeting him halfway, I let him meet me by the water fountain, jogging over as his hair slicked back.

Pausing in front of me, he pulled out his hand. I glanced down at it, eyes raised as I have no idea what he wants. He chuckles, beckoning to his hand—before it softly intertwined with mine. I immediately realized that he was holding it like a delicate piece of glass as if I was someone he'd beg not to break. "Let's go study."

I stared at him, mouth agape. "O—Okay."

We sat next to each other in the library, his hand still tangled with mine. Even when I went to go get my textbooks to read, he was holding my hand! How cute—he looked like a lost puppy following me around.