The two stepped back in fear with little sweat droplets coming out of their faces. I stand intensely at them for a few seconds before lifting my hand grabbing Noah and Binsa.

I lift them off the roof and and hold them high above my head. I look over at Kazue who started to leave the children behind her and run towards the edge of the building. She jumped in attempt to reach Noah and Binsa - but she failed horribly. Kazue fell to her death as we all watched.

"Well.. I didn't expect that but oh well." I say to myself. "I wonder if it would be worth killing them all?"

I couldn't talk to them in my Titan form so I decided to try signal instructions.

I point to Binsa and Noah then point to the kids who were still on the roof. I then point to the ground hoping they would get the idea. Thankfully, I think they did.

Binsa looked at her older brother sadly. Noah looked at her and bowed his head.

I turn my hand and make them face the kids. I knew this was absolute torture for them.

"Andrei." Binsa starts to talk. "L-listen to me and follow my instructions precisely. Take twins' hands and go to the edge of the building."

Andrei does so and takes Andrea's and Andreo's hands. He walks to the edge.

"Now listen. This won't hurt. You are going to go on a little journey. You will be by yourself for a bit but we will be together again before you know it." Noah says.

"All you have to do is... jump." Binsa tells them.

Andrei nods and grips the twins' hands before diving head first towards the ground. I didn't believe it was that easy to do something like that.

"Monika. Hans. It's your turn." Noah says. "As I said, we will reunite soon."

"I don't want to." Monika crosses her arms.

"Me neither." Hans agrees.

"You don't have a choice!" Binsa raises her voice.

"Fireball." I say in my head. A ball of fire appears over my free hand and I throw it towards Monika and Hans. I didn't have all night to wait.

Noah and Binsa just stared at the fire that had engulfed the other two. They didn't say anything or do anything. They had been defeated.

I lift them over my head and I open my mouth wide. I let go and let them fall into my mouth. I froze knowing what I had just done.

I killed all of my family and gained the 'extinct' Titan - the Elemental Titan and the Air element.

"What... did I..."

"You have literally just... become a replica of Aia." I hear Cozbi tell me.

"Please. I'm going to say this as politely as I can but please, shut the hell up." I reply.

I look around and see the place was completely deserted apart from Eren, Mikasa, the War Hammer and me. There were no soldier around but just us.

The War Hammer Titan was on the ground and still trying to fight Mikasa. The thing that looked off to me is that there was a thick type of string leading from the titan's ankle.

A large figure of an unknown Titan started to form from the feet and upwards.

It was quite rare to see a Titan transform from the feet upwards.

I turn around and see Eren stood on the roof and looking at me. I knew he was thinking the same things as I was so I step back a bit.

He jumps off the roof and a strike of lightning hits the ground. The wind flows through my hair and hits my face. Eren had transformed into a Titan and he headed began to dig at the ground almost instantly.