(Meeting Odin Allfather.)

Chapter three:

I concealed my presence and watched my children work like I had created them to do.

Anrak had only appeared when he had deemed necessary billions of years had gone by and I've seen civilization's rise and fall from infinite world's, galaxies and universes. Millions to billions even trillions of years had passed with little interference from here and there with the name of Ace.

I watched the formation of the grand master to Asgard. I saw the big bang I watched my children's birth and my granddaughter Nebula and seen her grow bored as Thanos turned into a robot.

Later on, I started interfering with the world and spread our feats in the galaxies one had called us Ace the great. Which is not a grand title if you ask me.

I watched the formation of the Earth I watched the civilization's rise and fall I saw alien's from the dark elf's invade.

I decided to go out and help the Asgardians which were led by Bor son of Buri.

I appeared in their rank diguise as an Amazon elite who had fought beside Bor, in the battles.

  (God appears to Asgardians as a Amazon.)

Having enough she had revealed her true identity to Bor son of Buri

Having enough she had revealed her true identity to Bor son of Buri. Bor son of Buri was really surprised at this, he asked for an alignment. Which I agreed to.

Which we shook hands and I vanished.

Lifetimes had passed since that fateful battle between the dark- lords and now I was on Xander in uniform battling the forces as you are well aware from the MCU the forces of Kree. I gained the favor of the leader which was a gorgeous male by the name of Tyr.

I became captain and fought side by side, trying to bring down the Kree. Who invaded Xander.

Me and Stealla leader of the Kree fought a hard battle of destruction and explosions occurred from unleashing our weapons on each other I, of course, was holding back by extreme measure. Seeing as how I was omnipotent.

By then a peace treaty was formed by the Nova Corps and the Kree.

I decided to leave to venture on a new journey not before receiving a huge thanks in response. A huge feast, and a huge surprise in the bedroom.

The years had past and Odin had finally made contact with me.

When I appeared in Asgard into the Asgardian palace I saw little Odin who was now a newly formed king.

I appeared before him in the form of Gal Gadot and surprisingly he passed the test as he recognized me and he did not deter nor spoke arrogantly.

        (God appears Odin Allfather.)

Will you fight beside me like you once did with my father Bor son of Buri against the might of the angels? Odin asked in a calm tone however if you hear closely, you can hear a hint of pleading in his voice

I stared in his eye and saw the fire burn brightly as he stared right back... not willing to back down.

It was then I smiled and raised my hand out to him Odin smiled as well and we shook hands.

I will, thus continue my partnership with Odin, seeing as how the angels will only listen to their mother.