681_700

Chapter 681 Jiang Yixiao's distress
  "Ah? Miaomiao told me."

  Jiang Yixiao thought how secret this phone number was, so why did Lin Xiuyuan ask.

  Miao Miao? Zheng Miaomiao?

  Lin Xiuyuan knew that Zheng Miaomiao was also a water system supernatural person. It seemed that she had a good relationship with Jiang Yixiao, otherwise she would not tell her her phone number.

  "Okay, what can you do with the little master?"

  Lin Xiuyuan asked arrogantly.

  "Lin Xiuyuan, let me tell you one thing. You help me analyze and analyze it. I feel like I'm being watched."

  Jiang Yixiao hid in the phone booth and said in a low voice while looking around.

  "Huh? You are being watched? What's the situation?"

  Lin Xiuyuan's voice suddenly increased several times. It wouldn't be that girl who was stupid for a while. She told someone something that shouldn't be said, right?
  "I swear to God, I didn't say it! It's just that I took a break at home and played on my mobile phone until it was too late last week, and the base happened to be out of power. I suddenly found through the camera of my mobile phone that there seemed to be a flashing red dot in the living room. It's not a monitor? I don't dare to go home these days."

  Jiang Yixiao had read similar news in many hotels before the end of the world. She knew that the flashing thing might be a monitor, but she didn't know. Who said this, what if her secret was involved, so all she could think of was Lin Xiuyuan.

  "Grass, who is so perverted to install surveillance in a girl's house? Where are you, I'm going to look for you now"

  Lin Xiuyuan felt very angry, even in the end times, installing such things in other people's homes would be disgusting, right? Besides, the other party is still a girl, and he feels that the fire of justice in his heart is burning.

  "Ah, I'm in the phone booth,"

  Jiang Yixiao replied.

  "Tsk, there are so many phone booths in the base, aren't you nonsense?"

  Lin Xiuyuan found the feeling of talking to an idiot again.

  "I will train later. After my training is over in the afternoon, will I go to the Xinyu shop to wait for you? That's the Xinyu shop with a cute little girl."

  Jiang Yixiao knows that there are two Xinyu shops in the base. , The shop next to the Wei'an team is the closest to her.

  "Okay, I see, then it's settled."

  Lin Xiuyuan finished speaking and waited for the other party to hang up before hanging up the call here.

  Su Jin and Lu Hao looked at Lin Xiuyuan who was full of anger, and felt a little want to laugh. This kid seemed to be quite concerned about the girl's affairs.

  After thinking about it for a while, Lin Xiuyuan poured two glasses of water in front of the water dispenser, then rubbed it against Lu Hao and Su Jin on the sofa and handed it over, showing a flattering smile.

  "Brother-in-law, your brain is smarter, you can help me analyze it,"

  Lin Xiuyuan said. If Jiang Yixiao is telling the truth, how can he help her next? He was really afraid that he was accidentally impulsive again.

  "Well, you have grown a little brain this time"

  Lu Hao smiled.

  "Does Jiang Yixiao have anything else to say?"

  Su Jin asked. She knew it was Jiang Yixiao's call, because after she received the call, the other party immediately reported her family, and then she said she was looking for Lin Xiuyuan. A polite girl, and Lin Xiuyuan's loud voice made her guess why Jiang Yixiao made the call.

  "She only said that she was not sure, but there were a lot of doubts, and there were signs of being rummaged by people at home,"

  Lin Xiuyuan replied.

  "If what she said is true, please tell her not to act rashly for the time being, pretend to be unaware of the matter, and then ask her if there is any suspicious person around her recently,"

  Lu Hao said. They don't know that now. What was going on with the girl, but he felt that 80% of what she said was true, and she had obviously been noticed.

  "The brother-in-law, who do you think would do such boring things? Abnormal?"

  Lin Xiuyuan continued to ask.

  "I think...people from the E city base"

  Lu Hao looked at Lin Xiuyuan, and noticed that Jiang Yixiao would secretly monitor her again. The most likely reason was that the one that was photographed of her was mostly a zombie, otherwise everyone would be wrong. In the age of survival and desperation, who would do such boring things?
  "Oh my God, what should I do, or let her change another house?"

  Lin Xiuyuan felt that this was the last possibility he didn't want to hear. Is that girl really in trouble?
  "It's useless, unless she finds out the other party and puts him to death directly"

  Lu Hao said, but... the person who pretended to be surveillance and those people Lian Jiyue said were really from the E city base, could it be that they planned to come? Can I kill two birds with one stone in a trip to the S city base?
  "It's quite interesting. It's not boring to come back to the base,"

  Su Jin said, holding his chin.

  ...

  Lin Xiuyuan went to the Xinyu branch early, anyway, he was bored at home, so he happened to come to the store to help.

  "If you talk about this kind of topic, you should go behind the counter,"

  Mao Zhihang suggested after hearing Lin Xiuyuan's words. The rest area of ​​their shop is open and people can easily hear the conversation. There is a compartment behind the counter. Better.

  "Yeah, I'm so famous in the base now, everyone definitely wants to listen to my gossip."

  Lin Xiuyuan nodded, thinking that his uncle's words made sense. He is also a celebrity in the base now, so he should pay attention to the influence.

  "Big Brother Xiuyuan is really narcissistic."

  Mao Qiqi made a face, but my father just thought it was necessary to be more cautious.

  "Cut, you don't understand"

  Lin Xiuyuan said, pulling Mao Qiqi's braids.

  Jiang Yixiao didn't expect Lin Xiuyuan to arrive so early, but this shop was obviously from their Xinyu team, and Lin Xiuyuan was still helping count the crystal nuclei when she came.

  And Lin Xiuyuan led her to sit in the back compartment. There were tables, chairs, kettles, and a few relatively large freezers. It seemed that they should be resting places, but she was not in the mood to look carefully. She is full of these three words now.

  "Are there any strangers around you recently, the kind of people who are new to the base, not from the original S city base?"

  Lin Xiuyuan asked straightforwardly.

  Jiang Yi smiled and thought about it, and immediately thought of the two men next door, he couldn't help feeling that he was getting goosebumps: "It's not them, right? They don't look like bad guys either.

  " They will monitor you if they can write or whatever. It's probably because of the time you were photographed, so people from the E city base came to arrest you,"

  Lin Xiuyuan said.

  "You mean, their goal is mine..."

  Jiang Yixiao couldn't say anything about the jade pendant space, but after listening to Lin Xiuyuan's analysis, she calmed down instead.

  If the other party is that kind of pervert, she doesn't know what to do, but if the other party's goal is her space, then she imagined this day countless times, but it finally came!
  (End of this chapter)