#NoMoreBullying

#NoMoreBullying

We all say that we can't stand injustice, we can't bare someone else getting hurt and that one should always fight back for their rights. But do we actually work on what we say or is it just big talks and no action?

The truth is most of us fail to comply with what we say or expect others to do. Nonetheless, it's high time to wake up and work against injustice. The most common form of daily injustice is bullying and 90% of us merely ignore it. Let's make numbers change and hopefully make it to less than 10% of us ignoring bullies. All you have to do is voice out what you feel or what you're going through. If you're right then you will surely gain support and the wrong doers will be punished. It's us the youth who can do a lot, all it takes is to grab all your courage and fight back.

I don't want to just give a long boring speech, I just want you to know that everyone is strong enough to fight back. Don't get bullied nor bully cos it does nothing good but hurt the person emotionally and mentally. Think about it, it's a lot easier to make someone smile and brighten their day.

I'm doing my little bit by supporting the wattpad #NoMoreBullying moment and I urge all of you to do the same. Let's just not say but also stop injustice. Further in this book you will read a part where the female protagonist takes the initiative to stop bullies and hopefully you will maybe try and be like her.

You can further join the moment by posting your work supporting the moment by checking out the link: http://www.wattpad.com/107040863-nomorebullying-the-challenge

TRUST YOURSELF AND TAKE YOUR STEP TO FIGHT BACK. ITS NEVER TO LATE TO START...

*********

-Sar : )

 © All Rights Reserved 2015 SareenaDaredia