Chapter 17: Techadon Sid on a rampage, A ghost appears

Start from the beginning

Ronnie Anne: Sid's my best friend and I'm not gonna hide. I gotta help her see reason.

Ronnie Anne heads downstairs. Meanwhile within the basement, Lynn (Fourarms) was delivering quadruple strong punches to Sid, followed by lifting her up and hitting a backbreaker, dropping Sid.

Sid: Aggh!!

Lynn (Fourarms): Time to knock some sense into you!

Lynn (Fourarms) raised her arms to strike but Sid blasts her in the face with a red laser beam, making her stumble back as Sid got up with red energy empowered fists to hammer away at the tetramand athlete & got behind Lynn (Fourarms) to hit a monstrous suplex!

Lynn (Fourarms): Guuh!

The Techadon possessed Sid smiles as she was about to land a finishing blow but was blown away by a huge gust of wind, crashing against the wall.

Sid: Ugh! What the?!

Sid sees Lori, who was transformed into Terraspin with a few differences; while Lori looked like the original turtle-like alien Terraspin, she had a slight feminine physique, pale blue skin, light blue eyes, flipper like arms with retractable claws, a black, light blue and light green shell with eight holes in the shell and the omnitrix symbol was on her head.

Lori (Terraspin): (Slow, deep female voice) Sid, listen to me. You're not acting like yourself, don't do this!

Sid: Grrrrr!!

Sid fires a large, red laser shot at Lori (Terraspin), who dodges it and retracts into her shell, turning into a fan-like form to fire a tornado wave towards Sid, who growled as she formed a barrier to block the attack.

Sid: Nice try!

With a mighty battle cry, Sid expanded the barrier to launch at Lori (Terraspin), who was sent into the row of mannequins and suits or armor. Soon, Ben and Lisa appeared as Sid shot them a heated glare before firing lasers at them as the two ran to avoid getting shot.

Ben: It's hero time! Come on Chromastone!

Ben activated his Ultimatrix and transformed but it wasn't Chromastome, it was Diamondhead!

Diamondhead: Diamondhead! Aww man, a close second.

Lisa activated her omnitrix and transformed into... Brainstorm but with a few differences; While Lisa greatly resembles the green eyed Crab-like alien with a neck brace/omnitrix symbol, two claws & 6 legs, the difference was that she was slightly larger in size, skin was green and the skull plate was black with green circuit symbols.

Lisa (Brainstorm): (British Female Voice) Incredible, it appears that this form has made my brain power expand to it's full capacity.

Diamondhead shot crystals from his arms at Sid, who braced herself as the shards struck her armor which withstood the attack. Diamondhead ran at The Techadon possessed Sid to deliver a couple of haymakers until Sid caught the next punch and fought back with strong punches of her own before picking him up and throwing him across the basement but he was caught by Lynn (Fourarms).

Diamondhead: Thanks for the catch.

Lynn (Fourarms): No problem.

Lisa (Brainstorm) was avoiding Sid's laser blasts as her skull plate opens, revealing her giant brain, green electricity coming out as the crab-like alien genius shot lightning at Sid, shocking her.

Sid: Aaaaaggghhhh!! Grrrrrr!!!

Though she was still shocked by lightning, Sid stomps her way towards Lisa (Brainstorm), picking up the crab-like alien genius.