Bribe

So yesterday, my younger sister wanted a dollar for concessions at her basketball practice. She originally asked my older sister. But she didn't want to give up a dollar. Because the only way my younger sister could repay her is by doing her favors. But my older sister already had favors that she didn't spend from the last time.

FLASH BACK

So two years ago for Christmas, my little sister gave me a hair coupon. It said that I could do her hair I think 50 times whenever I wanted. I still have ten unused hairstyles. So I then had a thought.

BACK TO THE FUTURE

I said, "Okay, I'll give you a dollar if you give me another hair coupon. For 20 hairstyles. She said that was fine as long as it wasn't a hundred. (Which is what I originally asked.) then, out of the goodness of my heart, *cough* not really *cough* I bumped it up to 30 hairstyles. My older sister thought that was unfair so we settled it at 25. Although it equaled 35 hairstyles because I still had ten from the last time.

So then later, when she came home with sour patch kids from the concession stand, what was I to do than what I did. I asked her for one, predicting she'd say no. Which she did, I told her I would give up one of the free hairstyles for a red sour patch kid. So she agreed. All in all it was a good arrangement.

Oh, why would I want to be paid in a coupon that helps her look awesome you ask? Well, I could say again, it's out of the goodness of my heart. But alas, that is not completely true. I love doing hair and I want to be a cosmetologist so I need the practice. And although I'm really good at doing hair to myself, (not to brag) but her hair is longer and curly. We may share the same hair color, (red) but other than that, our hair is different.

I hope this was interesting to you all. Bye!!!