With one last glance at the screen, we walk as a team to where the stage was set. I had a weary feeling in my tummy as we got into positions on the platform and Bruce fired the machine, ready to go.

Steve had his massive speech prepared. "Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win, "he looks at Tony and nods, "Whatever it takes. Good luck."

"He's pretty good at that" concluded Rocket.

"Right?" Scott said excitedly.

"All right. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, jolly green" Tony ordered.

"Tractors engaged" confirms Bruce.

Rocket looks at the shrunken down version of his jet which rested in Clint's hand, so we could use it to get to this awfully described planet. "You promise to bring that back in one piece, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. I'll do my best."

"As promises go, that was pretty lame."

Nat places and excited smile on her face but I can see the nerves in her twitching right hand. "See you in a minute" she says, mostly to Steve.

I give her a quick peck on her cheek before my helmet comes down and we all press our buttons to take us to our destinations. This was it, the beginning of the end.

/*/

First thing first, we flew the jet to Morag where Rhodey and Nebula were going to get the Power stone. I gave Rhodey a quick hug, not wanting to leave anyone on bad connections. When I get to Nebula, I give her tight squeeze.

"Be careful" I mumble into her ear and she nods.

"Take that stone and come back. No messing around" Rhodey shouts as the three of us walk back onto the ship.

"See you back" Nat waves.

"You guys watch each other's six."

We all look at each other with knowing smirks. The three of us together is an invincible force. "Yeah."

The jet takes off and once again, I am flying through space. My body starts to sweat and my head begins to pound as all the memories come flashing in my mind. Peter disappearing through mine and Tony's fingers, getting trapped in a dying space ship, Tony's goodbye video to Pepper. We both saw this as our end, I was going to die, as was he.

A pair of slender, warm hands interlock with mine and I look up to see Nat, turning her lip up a little. "I've got you, Evelina, I've got you."

Clint mustn't of heard her address me by my real name or e just decided to stay quiet. I wanted to go home, but something was telling my gut that this wasn't going to be a smooth ride. If Nebula had looked petrified of this place, it did nothing for my imagination.

"Okay... we're here" Clint informs us and I stand up, looking at the peach/pink sunset surrounding a rocky surface.

We walk out the jet and the temperature is slightly cold. A look towards the only mountain tells us that's where we need to go and I groan at the size of it.

"Wow– Under different circumstances, this would be totally awesome" Clint almost laughs.

"I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain" Nat mumbles as the three of us begin the journey to the top. Luckily, due to my enhanced strength and abilities, I am able to get up without much struggle but I can see Nat beginning to tire. So, being the loving girlfriend that I am, I scoop her up in my arms and start carrying her bridal style.

"Hey! What about me?" Clint complains behind and I smirk, Nat giggling.

"Sorry, you're not my type."

We get to the top and I gently place Nat down, looking around and then a figure comes out the shadows. Clint draws his arrows and me and Nat settle for knives.

"Welcome. Natasha, daughter of Ivan. Clint, son of Edith. Who might you be?"

The man had a bright red face and he was most definitely not human. I almost smirked when he said he didn't know who I was. At least my identity was still secret to some people.

"Who are you?" Nat asks.

"Consider me a guide. To you, and to all who seek the Soul Stone."

" Oh, good. You tell us where it is. Then we'll be on our way."

The red man basically laughs and then speaks with a German accent. "Ah, liebchen– If only it were that easy."

He walks forward and we follow, weapons still drawn. He takes us right up to the cliff edge. "What you seek lies in front of you... as does what you fear."

"The Stones down there?" I question in disbelief.

"For one of you. For the other two ... In order to take the stone, you must lose that which you love. An everlasting exchange. A soul, for a soul."

HOLA

SO

THIS IS A BIT OF A CLIFF HANGER

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT SOON

I WONT MAKE YOU WAIT LIKE WE HAD TO FOR ENDGAME DONT WORRY

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A NICE DAY <3