He would never admit it but I knew that Jeno was worried about Mark, he still blamed him; not just for that night but for everything that happened between them earlier.

So Mirae decided to take him out on a date.

I was struggling to put my earrings while he was busy leaning on the door frame, with arms crossed and a stupid smirk on his face.

I looked at him through the mirror and I mean it- I really checked him out from top to bottom an didn't realise the earring was already hooked where it was supposed to be.

White polo button up shirt with sleeves folded, matched with black pants and a handsome boy. Yes.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Not long. Just 20 minutes."

My eyes widened and I instantly froze.

"Wait!!" I moved towards him and pulled him inside.

"So you m-mean to say that-

And of course, he didn't let me finish.

"Yes I did see you change and don't you think it's a bit late to shut the door?"

"Je-

"What if it was someone else standing there and watching you change huh? Either start noticing your surroundings more or start to remember to always shut your door while you strip- or else I won't hesitate to."

He pulled her flesh close to his body and nuzzled his nose inside her hair, hands on her waist.

"Do you understand love?"

He moved his head and looked at her with his jaw clenched.

"Be thankful it was just me because I've already seen everything. But if I ever see this happening again, I swear to god I'll have you-

"UURRGH THE OLD JENO IS BACK COME ON WE NEED TO LEAVE!" She screamed while rushing towards the door with a giggling Jeno behind.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Did you really have to do this?" Asked Jeno who was being pulled by Mirae for a walk.

They had their dinner at a beautiful setting, all arranged by Mirae along with the help of Lucas, who knew the owner of this place nicely.

"Why? You don't like it?" She pouted

"Love." He warned with a dark eyes

She stopped abruptly and frowned at him.
"What?"

"One; Stop pouting until you want me to kiss the daylight's out of you and two; How can you assume that I wouldn't like this?!?!" He exclaimed, pointing at the decorations around them.

He pecked her lips in a soft motion "I love everything single thing you do".

"I love the way you talk." He kissed her forehead
"I love the way you smile." He kissed her nose
"I love the way you breathe." Finally he gave her what she wanted.
A beautiful kiss which melted her every single time.

He moved his head and looked at her, with an emotion she couldn't decipher.

"When we get home though, you're gonna forget whose air you were breathing love."

Excuse me

Excuse me

I'm-Speechless

I'm-
Speechless.
118k
WAT 😀