Aʜᴏʏ Tʜᴇʀᴇ, Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀғᴜᴄᴋᴇʀ.

Start from the beginning

"Eun, don't you think you should check up on them...?" She winces as a loud crash is heard and a few yells.

Eunchae laughs lightheartedly, waving away her friends concerns, "They'll be fine. They fight all the time," she looks over at Chenle who was gazing down at his feet, a blank expression plastered on his face, "Honey, would you mind going up and telling them if they don't stop I'll put them in the Get-Along-Shirt? It's been a while since I've done that but they'd probably still fit."

Chenle grins, standing up, "I'll be honoured. It's been a really long time since we visited. I've missed beating Eunji and Mins asses in Asphalt."

His mother tutted at his language, lightly hitting his back when before he left, hopping up the stairs two at a time.

He smirked when he caught sight of Eunji grabbing her brothers hair, yanking his head backwards, hissing, "Apologise you piece of shit."

He tried twisting out of her grip, "Ow! Ow! Let — let go of my hair you disrespectful, failed abortion."

She scoffed, flicking his forehead. He took it as a chance to grab her hair, pulling a yell from her mouth.

Chenle leaned against the wall in an extremely amused manner, folding his arms over his chest, he drawled, "As much as I'd hate to interrupt this heartwarming sibling exchange, your mother said if you don't stop fighting, she's gonna put you in the 'Get-Along-Shirt'," he paused, studying their reactions, "And as far as I know, you haven't worn that thing since you were twelve, and you were fourteen, so good luck."

The effect was immediate, both siblings letting go of the other, each shooting the other a look of disgust.

Jungmin flattened his hair, before grinning at Chenle.

"Long time no see, eh?"

Chenle grinned back, "Yup. So," he changed his grin to a taunting smirk, looking at Eunji, "you up for Asphalt?"

Jungmin agreed instantly, while Eunji simply shrugged, muttering, "Nah," before descending down the stairs, with a stoic expression.

The faint sound of her greeting Mrs. Zhong was heard, followed by the muffled noise of the three women talking.

Chenle looked at Jungmin, confused.

He stared after his sister, knowing how much she had loved the game. But a lot of stuff changed in the past few years, and her irrational hatred for the game wasn't unexpected.

He shook his head dismissively, motioning Chenle to follow him to their 'playroom', as they called it, inserting the disc into the PS4.

A disclaimer appeared, along with the intro music.

Jungmin handed Chenle a white controller, grabbing one for himself, sitting beside Chenle on the neighbouring beanbag.

"Loser buys ice cream," Jungmin declares, choosing his car, shooting Chenle a competitive look.

Chenle laughs, "Guess you're buying me ice cream."

-------

"Ji, can you check if Jungmin gave Bibble his food?" 

Eunji nodded, rising from her seat and into the black tiled kitchen, calling for the parrot, flinching when it flew down from on top of the fridge, it's claws digging into her shoulder.

"Ahoy there," it squawked, "Ahoy there, motherfucker. Ahoy there."

She grinned, petting its feathers, "Hey there Bibble, did Jungmin give you food?"

It squawked, "Jungmin's a bitch. Jungmin's a bitch."

She laughed, walking over to a cabinet, pulling open, taking out a pack of bird seeds, emptying some into a bowl. She opened the bird cage, watching as the parrot flew from its seat on her shoulder and perched itself in the cage, pecking at the seeds.

She closed the cage, resting her cheeks in her palms.

She sighed, poking a finger in the cage. "You know Bibble, it's really weird seeing Mrs. Zhong again. And going to school. And having to deal with Chenle."

Bibble looked up and stared beadily at her, tilting its head. "Chenle's an ass. Chenle's super mean."

She let out a breathy laugh, stroking to the living room, stopping at the doorframe when she heard her name.

"Eunji...she hasn't been well." Her mother whispered, "She has hemophilia, it got diagnosed last year. Along with that, we found out she had developed asthma. It's been a tough year. There were times she didn't talk to anyone. She's changed a lot too."

"Poor girl," came Mrs. Zhongs voice, "I noticed, she didn't seem as...happy."

There was some shuffling, and the muffled clatter of a spoon on the ground and a moments silence.

"Of course, you can't tell Chenle about this," her mother says.

"Don't worry Eunchae, I think you know better than anyone I can keep secrets. Remember all those times in our early years? That one time both our mothers got so mad at us for breaking a desk at school? We kept that a secret for a really long time, longer than I thought we could've." They both laugh, reminiscing their school years.

Eunji felt sick. How could her mother go around talking about her personal business like that? Sure, it was her best friend but without her permission? 

And the fact that she was Chenle's mom was even worse.

What if she lets it slip?

Then Eunji would have to endure ten times more teasing than she already did, and she didn't think she'd be able to take it.

A scowl formed on her face as she walked into the room, bidding Mrs. Zhong goodbye. She ran up the stairs and into her room, slamming the door, throwing herself onto her bed, letting out a high-pitched, frustrated scream.

Chenle looked up momentarily from his game — he was currently winning, six games out of seven — raising his eyebrow questionably at the door of her room.

Jungmin caught his eye.

"Ignore her. She's throwing a tantrum. Mom probably mentioned her ex or something."

❦❦❦❦❦

Okay so a lot happened in a span of 1.95k words.

Gotta admit, I'm not proud of the speed.

Can't tell if I'm going too fast or slow with the plot.

It's only the -what?- fourth or fifth chapter?

But hey, whatever.

What happens, happens.

Also, rlly sorry for not updating any of my books.

SMH 

thanks a lot exams

ALSO

Bcs of some complications, I can't put banners anymore

So if we're gonna have to do without them :(((

Anyhoesssss

What're the thots on the second lead?

And the parrot 🦜 I love the parrot

And I hope ya'll don't still hate Jungmin :(

He's actually a reolli nice bro and rude, sarcastic comments r normal in healthy sibling relationships 

NO BUT hyuck as the second lead

SHDNSKJCKSKSOWJDKWOSOS

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment!