Bᴇᴇʀ Pᴏɴɢ

Music rang through the club, the bass making the floor vibrate, people dancing along with the rhythm, sweat coating their bodies despite their freezing, air conditioned surroundings

Chenle sniffed distastefully, gnawing on the edge of his glass. He turned to his friend, addressing the blonde-brown haired one, his dark brows drawn down.

"Is this even legal? Being underaged and still being allowed to come to the club?" He eyed the duo nearest to him in disgust, their arms around each other, connected so closely you could barely tell whose hands were whose.

Renjun shrugged. "Ask Hyuck."

He jerked his head towards the boy sitting on the couch, lips attached to some random girl sitting on his lap, her makeup smudged, movements clumsy.

Chenle rolled his eyes, walking over to Donghyuck, weaving his way through the crowds, flicking the back of Donghyuck's head, snapping him out of his heated session.

"What?" He hissed, clearly annoyed, face falling when the girl got out of his lap, stumbling away. He watched as she went into the bathroom, features contorting into abhorrence, slightly thankful Chenle had disturbed them.

He shifted in his seat, bringing his attention back to the impatient dark haired boy.

"Is this even legal?" He asked again, tapping his conversed feet on the tiled floor to the music, head bobbing slightly, "A club that allows under 21? Seems pretty suspicious."

Donghyuck laughed derisively, shaking his head, "Oh my poor, innocent friend. They don't allow people under 21."

Chenle nodded sardonically, commenting drily, "Of course. What was I expecting from a frat boy?"

Donghyuck fired up at once, "I am not a frat boy! I just have friends who are in a fraternity," he shot daggers at the unbothered boy, "Plus, you should be thanking me instead of complaining. Maybe you'll finally get some action in bed now that you're here."

Chenle rolled his eyes, downing his drink, "Just because I don't openly fuck around with people doesn't mean I've never gotten any 'action in bed'." He made air quotes, his persona still indifferent.

He drew a chair from behind a table, turning it around so the backrest was in front of him. He put both of his legs of each side, placing his chin on the backrest, his limbs slightly aching after standing for goodness knows how long.

Donghyuck snickered, mumbling a sarcastic response Chenle didn't catch over the sudden change in song, this one more upbeat. He looked around watching as another one of his friends tried to catch the eyes of a short brunette, succeeding momentarily until one of her friends grabbed her hand and dragged the intoxicated lady away.

He stood up, chuckling, heading over to the bar to get another drink, this time a stronger one, similar to the ones he stole from his father on many occasions. He watched as the bartender poured the alcohol skillfully, adding a couple other types of booze to strengthen the taste.