💖Karl: dying hair

Any pronouns cuz it never switches pov and never mentions what are y/n pronouns are:)

[Y/n pov]

I was chilling on the couch writing in my notebook as I hear my boyfriend ending his alt stream. He always stays up until like 4-5 am. It's bad for his sleeping because he always has to leave to film with jimmy and everyone else around 10-11am. He doesnt get much sleep. As I was writing more I hear our bedroom door open.

"Y/nnn" he winned

"What is it? Are you tired?"

"Mmh" he nodded his head and walked to the couch

He layed on top of me so I couldnt write more in my notebook.

"Babe, I cant write anymore if your on top of me"

"I wanna cuddle with you" he looked at me and gave me puppy eyes

"How could I say no to that"

He smiled and took my notebook and pencil. He placed them on the table but he put the pencil inside the book on the page I was writing on.

He walked back to the couch and layed on top of me again. I start to play with his soft hair as he gives me small pecks on my lips.

"Your hair is so soft" it's true his hair is extremely soft.

We just both layed there relaxing for about 10 minutes until karl spoke up.

"Let's dye my hair?"

"What color?" He looks amazing in any color

"Well pink suited me good so let's do pink again"

"I wanna pick the pink, we can also dye my hair too" I got up and grabbed the car keys

"Y/n I dont trust you driving"

"Fine here are the keys" I hand him the keys

We went in the car and I sat on the passenger side as he sat in the driver side. We drove to Walgreens(if you dont know what Walgreens is then suck it up) and picked up some hair dye. I picked (whatever color you want it doesnt even have to be a color from the rainbow yk what I mean) and karl got pink. I already know this is gonna be fun.

"You look adorable while your happy" karl smiles back at me

"I'm happy because I'm here with you" I replied to him

"Should I stop for some food?"

"Yesss we should get (y/f/f/f)"

|y/f/f/f= your fav fastfood|

He drove to (y/f/f/f) and ordered us both food. He got my order right, he remembers what I always get. He drove back to our house and parked the car. I grabbed the Walgreens bag and he grabbed the food. I unlock the door and we bring in everything.

"Shall we start bleaching my hair?" Karl asked

"Yes we will, you sit down in this chair while I bleach your hair" I pointed to a chair

He nodded his head and sat on the chair. He started eating his food as I started mixing the bleach. I put gloves on and put the bleach in his hair.

"Want a frie?" He asked me

"Yes please"

I opened my mouth and he placed the frie in my mouth.

(Idk if yall know what I mean by that not like weird but you know when you have no hands free so you just open your mouth and they like feed you yk)

"It burns y/n"

"I'm sorry it's just gonna burn for a little"

He continued to eat his food as I finished putting the bleach in. As I di

"I'm done, do you wanna start dying my hair?"

"YESS" He put down his food and washed his hands

I sat down in the chair he was sitting on and grabbed my food. I started eating my food as he put the hair dye in my hair. His hands going through my hair felt amazing. It made me wanna laugh for some reason.

He stopped and turned the chair so I would face him. He looks at me up and down then he stops.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too"

°●°○°●°○°●°○°●°○°●°○°●°○°●°○°●°○°●°○°●
[A/n]
Somehow this took me forever to write. I lately haven't been in the mood to write. I will try my best to keep on trying to write:)