💛Ranboo: The trip

This story is about ranboo. It's a friendship between you and ranboo.

Pronouns: they/them
REQUESTED
------------------------------------------------------------
About: you and ranboo have been bestfriends since kindergarten. You were his only friend because everyone bullied him and he was to scared to talk to anyone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Y/n pov]

"Can you come over later? I have something to tell you"

Ranboo sounded serious when he asked me that.

"Yeah I can come over let me just ask my mom real quick"

I ran to my moms room.

"MOM CAN I GO TO RANBOO HOUSE?"

"YES YOU CAN JUST BE HOME BEFORE DARK"

"You heard my mom i can come over right now"

"See you soon n/n"

-time skip-

I finally got to ranboo house and I knocked. Ranboo opened the door and greets me.

"Hey y/n come in"

"WHO HERE?"

I hear ranboo mom yell from upstairs.

"Y/N IS HERE I STILL NEED TO TELL THEM THE NEWS"

He looks sad. I walk in and he brings me to his room. I see some boxes and I'm really wondering what's happening.

"What did you need to tell me so bad that I needed to come here?"

"I'm going to the uk"

"For how long?"

"Until vidcon"

"what? That's so long it's like your moving away"

"I'm sorry y/n"

"Are your parents coming with you?"

"No it's just me"

"Then who are you staying with?"

"I'm staying at Tubbo house"

I forgot that ranboo is a streamer and has online friends. Him and Tubbo are also bestfriends. It feels like ranboo is replacing me with Tubbo. I love Tubbo but ranboo doesnt talk to me as much anymore since he became friends with Tubbo.

"You cant leave me for that long"

"Y/n you have so many other friends I dont even know why you are friends with me, your the popular person who makes tons of friends you dont need me"

"I need you, your my bestfriend. You make me who I am, without you I'm nothing"

"I'm sorry"

"When are you leaving?"

"Next week"

"That's so soon, why didnt you tell me sooner"

"I- I just couldnt handle seeing you upset"

"I would have been less upset if you told me sooner"

"I'm sorry"

"The only reason I made other friends was because you are always busy streaming and talking to your online friends I dont even like having all those friends i just felt lonely because I wasn't able to hang out with my bestfriend"

"I'm sorry you felt like that you could have told me I would have streamed less"

"We barley even hang out and we won't have enough time to hang out before you leave"

"Then come with me"

Did he just ask me to come with him?

"What?"

"Come with me to the uk we will have all the time to hang out"

"I dont want to ruin your stay with tubbo and I wouldn't have a place to stay at. I dont know Tubbo like that"

"We can have my parents rent out an airbnb for us, we are almost 18 so it would be fine"

"Are you sure?"

I dont even think my mom would allow me to travel to another country and stay there until vidcon. The uk is so far from California.

"You are gonna help me convince my mom to let me go with you then"

"Your mom loves me I'm like her son so she will hopefully say yes"

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°
[A/n]
Okay so I have never wrote a friendship story, a ranboo one, and writing in they/them so this was new to me. I was very glad I was able to write these new type of story. I actually really like writing they/them. This story wasn't that good because I never wrote like this before. I will definitely be re writing most of these one shots because hopefully my writing gets better:)