"Whoo, lucky I didn't panic" Ron exclaimed as he stood up
"Lucky Hermione pays attention in Herbology" Harry corrected

"What is that?" Lyra asked as they turned to the door behind them
"I don't know sounds like wings"

Third obstacle (Winged Keys Filius Flitwick)
A downwards sloping passage with stone walls, through which trickling water could be heard, led to a brilliantly lit chamber with a very high ceiling, full of glittering winged keys.

On the opposite end of the chamber from the stone passage was a large, old-fashioned wooden door with a silver lock.

"Curios, I have never seen birds like these." Exclaimed Hermione
"Uh, I don't think those are birds.there keys?" said Lyra
"I bet one of them fits in that door" said Harry

They all approached what they guessed was a broom.

"What's this all about?" Asked Hermione
"I don't know" whispered Harry
Ron walked to the door followed by Hermione,
They tried opening it but to no luck "Alohomora" Ron casted the charm but the door did not open.

"Ugh! What are we going to do, there must be a thousand keys up there" said Lyra annoyed.
"We are looking for a big old fashion one"stated Ron though he was not sure.
"There, I see it, the one with the Brocken wing" shouted Harry pointing at one of the keys.

"What's wrong Harry?" Said Lyra getting closer to him to see if he was okay.

"It's too simple"
"Oh go on Harry if snape can catch one while he's on a broomstick,you can"Ron exclaimed a bit annoyed "your the youngest seeker in the century" he added

Harry only nodded, as soon as he touched the broom all the keys started flying towards him, circling around him and the broom.
He tried shooing them away as he got on the broom and started flying.

It was a little bit easier once he caught sight of the key they needed, he flew after it while the other keys chased and in no time he caught it.

He dived down and threw the key at Hermione, who grabbed it and rushed towards the door.
Harry continued to fly around while Hermione, Ron, and Lyra opened the door.

They got in the other room, and after a while Harry flew in they immediately closed the door behind so the other flying keys don't get in too.

And then they heard a bunch of keys crash into the door.

Fourth obstacle (Chessboard Chamber
Minerva McGonagall)
They opened a giant door which led to a room full of what looked like giant chess pieces.

They walked in slowly and carefully
"I don't like this" said Hermione in a hushed voice "I don't like this at all" she continued

"Where are we? A graveyard" Asked Harry
"This is no graveyard" said Ron as he walked in front of them "it's a chessboard" he stated

After he said that the room lit up with touches and they could finally see what was going on.

Harry,Lyra, and hermione walked to where Ron was standing and they all looked around the room in amazement.

"There's the door!" Harry said pointing to an old looking door behind some chess pieces.

They all walked towards the door only to be stopped by the chess pieces who had pulled out there swords.
The kids backed away too scared they might get hurt.As they walked away the chess pieces returned back to how they were, just normal status's.