6

Jungkook

Namjoon: 'Oh- who's this little girl Jungkook?'

He asked seeing Aera holding Jungkook's hand tightly and looking up at him with her small eyes.

Jungkook glance at her and smiled before looking at Namjoon.

Jungkook: ' Jeon Aera, My daughter...'

He smiled widely while Aera stared at him shocked even Namjoon was shock but he didn't drag the conversation further and let Jungkook enter his apartment.

Namjoon: ' Um.. okay... You didn't tell me about her before but that doesn't matter now so why are you here?'

He asked taking a seat on the couch as Jungkook sat in front of him with Aera still clinging onto his side.

Jungkook: ' Actually.. since My daughter Is mute too like Han-gyeol.. will you teach us sign language..'

He said Scratching his neck shyly as Namjoon eyed him then Aera.

Namjoon: ' Okay.. but what do you mean By Us? There's someone else too who want to learn sign language?'

He asked Furrowing his brows as Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook: ' It's me.. I mean, I want to learn it too so I'll be able to understand her.. '

Namjoon finally smiled he never knew this boy was caring and kind and this was the new side he was encountering.

Namjoon agreed to teach both of them, every day For two hours.. Of course Jungkook made time for both of them.

Well yes he loved spending time with Yn but it's the same for Aera, In a few weeks he have grown attached to his little girl..

She's his daughter now, It feels like he has a Family now.. a Complete family a lovely girlfriend and a Beautiful Daughter.

_________________________________________________

YN

YN: ' And where do you think you're going?'

You asked Crossing your arms over your chest as He turned around and looked at you Embarrassed.

Jungkook: ' Nowhere.. '

You eyed him suspiciously and saw Aera hiding behind him, His one hand was behind him covering her.

You scoffed it's 2am And they were again sneaking out to eat Ice-cream, it's not like you and Jungkook live together he just comes late at night to spoil your daughter all the time.

YN: ' Aera Come out now!'

You raised your voice as she step away from Jungkook and looked down, Jungkook sighed before ruffling her hairs Trying to make her feel better.

YN: ' How many times do I have to tell you to sleep before 12pm! And you- jeon Jungkook! Why are you spoiling her like this!!'

You started scolding both of them, they both quietly listened to you before you send Aera inside the house.

YN: ' Now get lost Jeon.. '

Jungkook: ' But My Blueberry beauty~  atleast give me a kiss...'

He whined while you looked at him weirdly, Shaking your head you turned around.

But was pulled back by the muscle bunny as he turned you around before smashing his lips on yours.

The kiss was something in between rough and gentle, at last you pushed his chest away and pulled away from the kiss.

YN: ' God, Just go...!'

You pushed him towards the car as he chuckled watching you walking inside the house.

He opened the car door sitting inside and driving away, Still feeling bad that he got caught by Yn and Made Aera Sad.

Now he gotta cheer Her up Tommorow.

_________________________________________________

Jungkook

Jungkook: ' ICE-CREAM FOR THE WORLD'S BESTEST GIRL!!!'

He yelled entering Yn's house with Ice-cream in his hands Aera left her breakfast and run upto him hugging his leg.

She pulled away and Stretched her hands out to take the Ice-cream Jungkook chuckled before giving her the ice cream and ruffling her hairs.

Jungkook: ' Is My Baby happy now?'

He asked as she immediately nodded showing her beautiful smile, she looked cute with Ice cream spread All over her face.

Jungkook: ' Eat Carefully...'

He wiped her cheeks with his handkerchief before he looked behind Aera and saw Yn standing there with her hands folded on her chest.

This time she was smiling, Jungkook frown at the sudden change in her behavior usually she's either scolding him or running around the house to hit him.

He walked towards her wrapping his arms around her waist he rested his head on her shoulder.

Jungkook: ' Why's my Blueberry Smiling?'

YN: ' I can't smile now?'

Jungkook: ' Of course you can, I've always wanted to see you smile at me.. I wanted to be the reason behind your happiness...'

He said leaving a kiss on her shoulder he pulled away and smiled warmly at her, Before he turned around focusing on Aera again.

She stared at his back admiring the way he was so comfortable with a woman who's a single mother, how came he accepted and treated a child who was not his.. kindly.

He even called Aera, jeon Aera many times.. and now even Aera calls him her father.

He's literally the best Guy you've ever meet, You underestimate him.. he cares about you and your daughter equally.

He's the ideal father Aera Deserves to have, and Ryan could never treat her like Jungkook does.

Everything indeed happens for a Reason..

Jungkook even learned sign language to understand your daughter it was the cutest thing, your heart always swells up-

Just like now, they were now playing a Game... You know this game.

Jungkook always make Aera do the signing part while he'll guess what she's trying to say.

While you take back the words that he's dumb, he's actually smart... He was Making it easy for Aera to learn the sign language.

Everytime He'll give the right answer Aera would jump up and down and they'll Hi-fived-

You smiled before walking towards them and taking a seat beside Jungkook.

Literally.. your life was complete now, all you cared about was your daughter's happiness.

And this man made her happy..

Jungkook: ' Oh shit! Give me a chance Your highness!'

He dramatically said before standing up as Aera had a cushion in her hand she smirked before Jungkook started running away in a slow pace as Aera chased her with a cushion in her hand.

You stared at them with bewilderment before chuckling as tears Welled up in your eyes.

This was too much for your heart.

_________________________________________________

🥺✋ It'll end soon-