1

No, fuck no, don't do that...

Don't go near her! For god's sake stop!

Shit, fuck it.

Dragging the man from behind holding his collar Jungkook pulled him away from the girl and slammed him on one of the lockers, he layed on the ground holding his head and hissing in pain.

Gasps and whispers were heard loud and clear, Everyone feared him he was known as the bad news.. he's really a bad news.

Not like he cared about what people say behind his back, he glared at Everyone and they took it as a cue to leave.

The boy laying on the ground run away as well, Jungkook turned around towards the blueberry Eyes Beauty.

She was looking at him through her innocent eyes lips slightly trembling, Their eyes met and Jungkook lost himself in those blue berry eyes.

He didn't has enough courage to walk up to her and asked her if she was okay, she was getting bullied by Mr. Popular Because she rejected him.

And Poor Boi couldn't Take rejection, Jungkook was kind of Glad that she rejected him.. he was more than happy.

She took a few steps towards him and stopped when she was finally standing in front of him, she lifted her head and look at him.

Her lips curved into one of the beautiful smiles, That Addicting smile, and those killer eyes, everything about her was Addicting.

YN: ' Thanks, Jungkook... '

She smiled at him once again before walking away as His gaze followed her back till she Disappeared from his sight, he swore his heart skipped a beat the moment she stare in his eyes.

Soon the Scene when She was getting bullied Replayed in his head, His jaw clenched hands turning into fists as he turned around and walk towards the cafeteria.

Oh boy, you're so dead once I lay my hands on you.

Entering the Cafeteria he scanned the place trying to find the Specific boy and once he found him sitting with his friends who were cleaning his wound on his head.

Without wasting any minute Jungkook make his way towards him and slammed his hand on the table, Everyone went silent.

All eyes were on Jungkook, while Jungkook's eyes were on the Popular Boy Lee Hyun, He dared to touch his good girl.

Jungkook: ' You tried to bully her?'

Hyun: ' J-Jungkook, Why does it matter to you?'

He asked a little scared Jungkook shot him a Glare before picking up one of the tray filled with food and dropping the food on his head.

No one laughed, Jungkook turned around running his hand through his hairs he suddenly smirked.

Jungkook: ' Seon Yn is mine, Touch her and I'll make you suffer... '

Saying that he walked out of the cafeteria And just then you entered the cafeteria, He stopped in his track only to smell that Addicting fragrance which belongs to you only.

You entered the cafeteria and looked around Everyone immediately avoided you, it was weird shrugging your Shoulders you walk towards one of the tables and sat with Mina, one of your friend.

____________________________________________________

Sitting on the ground of the rooftop A cigarette in between his parted lips, He looked down at the ground where students were leaving.

And His Blueberry beauty was making her way out too, but she stopped probably felt Someone's gaze on her she turned around and straight up look at him.

He Coughed and immediately dropped the Cigarettes from his lips crushing it with his shoes, He awkwardly look at her who Pursed her lips in a Thin line.

Probably trying to control her Laughter she waved at him before turning her heels and walking out of the place.

He turned around putting his hand over his chest feeling his heart beating like it would burst out of his chest any moment.

____________________________________________________

You bite back the laughter somehow and make your way towards your house, Well it was pretty obvious? The Bad Boy has a Crush on you.

Of course the way he stares at you, saved you from the popular boy and told everyone you're his, it's pretty obvious he likes you.

But then, It just seems so wrong to like anyone.. no one will ever like you.

Reality hurts....

Sighing you open the door and was greeted with a Smiling Aera, Who has a Spoon in her one hand and her Doraemon plushie in other hand.

You immediately smiled closing the door behind you, you picked your daughter up and showered her with kisses making her giggle.

Just like always she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out, It ached your heart but you smiled at her.

YN: ' It's fine.. baby you'll learn sign language and Everyone will Understand you.. '

You said to your five year old who looked at you with confused innocent eyes you put her down and put your bag away before picking her up again.

Yes your daughter is Mute..

YN: ' I'll make food for my baby!'

You said in a Baby Tone Trying to cheer her up, She nodded giggling you walked towards the kitchen with her still in your arms.

____________________________________________________

Just like everyday, You read those books and watch the tutorials all over again.. Teaching your daughter sign language while she stare at you with her small eyes.

You sighed and looked away, This was so frustrating.. whatever you teaches her she never really learns anything.

You look back at her and smiled when you saw her pouting cutely, and you scanned her features.. your smile dropped when you remembered her father.

The Man you fell inlove with, the same man who gifted you with this angel but at the same time left you.

He just disappeared when he found out you're pregnant, It only made you anger and Mad- You were going insane without him by your side.

But it's like he didn't really care about you.

Well he never did..

Sighing you tried not to think about him and Forcefully smiled at your daughter but she already fell asleep, you caresses her hairs and leaned against the couch staring at her peaceful features.

She's your happiness everything, your strength..

You peck her forehead and pulled away staring at her with nothing but adoration and affection.

YN: ' Sleep tight baby..'

You whispered smiling to yourself, As you pick her up again taking her to your bedroom it was already 9pm and damn-

You still have college tommorow like God- it's exhausting...

I better find a Babysitter for Aera..

____________________________________________________

Here comes the new FF- 😩✋