3

YN

YN: ' Oh.. Hey Liam!'

You said awkwardly, He switched his gaze from you to Aera he stared at her a little longer before a smile crept up on his lips.

You waited for him to speak so you can leave- you weren't ready to face anyone from your past at all and he's one of them.

Liam: ' can we talk?'

OH GOD NOW HE WANTS TO TALK?!?

YN: ' I'm a Little busy you know.. maybe next time '

You started pushing the cart Aera's giggles reached your ears as you look down and saw her holding Liam's hands you look up at him only to see him staring at your daughter.

You cleared your throat catching his Attention as he rubbed his neck shyly, before looking away and yanking his hand away from Aera's grip.

Liam: ' How have you been sister-in-law?'

He asked as you shot him a Glare making him purse his lips in a thin line.

YN: ' Don't call me that.. and I've been better..'

You said Confidently but deep down you were hurt, You still remember back then when he always used to call you Sister-in-law, And You'll get all hyped up.

Since you were a kid Immature one, Didn't knew much about the world... He was once your best friend who introduced you to his brother.

And that's how Your love story started but shortly ended when you Realized he was never the one.

Liam: ' Good To know... C-Can we hangout sometime---'

YN: ' I'm sorry.. I can't I'm busy nowadays..'

You politely refused and started pushing the cart but stopped when you heard him speaking again.

Liam: ' H-He still misses you... He needs you Yn..'

You scoffed Tears welling up in your eyes but you didn't turn around and let him see your weak side.

YN: ' He needs help not me..'

Saying that you finally walked towards the cashier.

________________________________________________

Just when you tucked your daughter in bed, You closed the door and slide against it.

You hit the floor and leaned your head against the door, tears trekked down your cheeks.

All these years you were trying to convince yourself that you've moved on.. but you never did.

Sobs escaped your lips and you immediately covered your mouth with your hand, Crying over Someone who never really cared about you was useless.

But sometimes it's better to let it all out.

I was not the one... I don't know how..

He didn't cheated on you, but you just knew he never wanted a Girl younger than him, his brother was lying.

He used to be so arrogant and Rude Sometimes you would wonder if he's still that way, sometimes you just want to see him again even if it's for a moment.

You just wanted to wake up from this nightmare and see him laying beside you, you, Aera and him living the best life.

I was never prepared for the break-up.

I just loved him way too much.. I can't even see myself loving someone else, He was my first and last.

Those dates, and the way you both used to fool around even though he was so much older than you he still matched your pace.