The Promise

Cletus Kasady stared into my eyes with arms wrapped tight around my waist. The only light on in my apartment was the kitchen's as the lively night poured in through the window. Cletus' bright green eyes were almost glowing in the dim light with his bright red symbiote rippling over his toned body. I slowly moved my hand over the alien's skin, gliding it up over Cletus' chest. The killer watched this with an unreadable expression before his eyes met mine again. It was only then that I could read his expression.

His primal gaze, aimed towards me.

Kasady tightened his grip on me and slammed his lips into mine roughly. I squeaked and froze up in shock before settling down into it. I smiled softly into the kiss after instantly being able to tell that he was inexperienced with this kind of thing.

How cute?

I cracked my eyes open slightly to see that Cletus' were shut and his expression was concentrated and lustful. Cletus broke away gently to catch his breath. The Carnage symbiote shifted and seemingly sunk back into its host's body. Cletus kissed me again and I gripped onto his shirt with a moan. The man stroked my waist before sliding his own hands up my body. A shiver struck me when Cletus' mitts moved up my spine and back. The kiss got gross again as we groaned into it. Cletus was holding my face now, and went to run his fingers through my hair.

"Cletus." I said softly.

There were butterflies in my belly as Cletus' green orbs met mine again.

"I've missed you so much." He uttered.

I felt myself getting hot and almost aching for him. I could tell something amazing was about to happen.

Cletus kissed me again and I moaned almost desperately. He groaned my name huskily. The redhead pulled me closer until our chests were pressed flush together. He stroked my hair, his fingers gently tangling through the locks. It was much cleaner than last time I saw him. How embarrassing? I was covered in sewerage, dirt, soot and blood.

Not to mention what I must've smelt like. I snickered into the kiss at the thought.

"What?" Cletus asked.

"Nothing. You're just very handsome." I replied.

Cletus said my name again.

"Yes, Cletus?"

"I think I'm falling in love with you."

It was my turn to kiss him, pulling him into a sweet smooch then breaking away.

"I think I might be too."

Cletus smiled and said my name again with much more glee.

"We can have each other. We can have it all. We can have a life—a family. Our love can be everything." Kasady monologued.

I smiled sadly at this. All he ever wanted was a family.

"You are so sweet." I thought out loud.

Cletus smiled sincerely and a blush spread across his pale face. His face then became serious and I felt scared for a second.

"Don't leave me again." He begged quietly.

"Oh, Cletus." I started and gently held his face in my hands.

I was careful with touching his face but he eased into it. My heart warmed when Cletus placed his hand over mine and wrapped his other around my wrist.

"You're so lovely. I went with the police because if I didn't, they'd still be after us. I'm so glad you're here now."

Cletus had closed his eyes and nuzzled into my warm hand, but then looked at me lovingly. I pulled him towards me and gave him a simple kiss that he turned into a deep and long one. Cletus groaned, and I moaned. Kasady pushed my against the wall and tangled his tongue with mine.

"Cletus." I moaned louder this time.

He grunted back and gripped my waist tightly. I panted weakly as I fought for dominance but quickly submitted, almost instantly really. I gasped when Cletus began to kiss my neck. He licked it and bit down.

"Ah!" I squeaked in pleasure.

I hummed in content as I was pinned against the wall with Cletus looming over me, busy at my neck.

Something amazing is about to happen.

"Wanna go to my bedroom?" I finally asked.

I'll clean up the water tomorrow.

I let out a long groan as the killer attacked my neck once again. Cletus grunted out my name against my skin. I remembered a lot about that night. I remembered us undressing, us tangled in the sheets and Carnage's tendrils.

Cletus saying my name and me screaming out his.

I laid on Cletus' bare chest, breathing heavily as he draped an arm around me.

"So," I started. "You're definitely not gonna kill me now, right?" I joked.

Cletus chuckled.

"Nah, babe."

"Promise?"

Cletus moved slightly to place a hand on his chest and the other up.

"I promise."