Chapter 2: Feelings

Narrator: A few weeks have gone by, and there has been a daily routine of Kael and Dylan talking each morning, and Dylan always walking Kael to his class. Dylan's feelings have grown so much overtime! But he's wondering... does Kael feel the same?..

Dylan: Bye Kael! See you after period 1!

Kael: goodbye Dylan, I'll see you later!

Narrator: Kael gives Dylan a nice big smile to show his gratitude!

Dylan: Man... Kael is so cute- I wonder if he feels the same way I feel about him? Well... no matter what Kael is mine.

Narrator: Dylan quickly runs to his class, just barely making it.

Teacher: You were almost late again Dylan, why are you almost always late?

Dylan: Oh! I'm sorry, I walk my friend to class every day.

Teacher: Well you're gonna have to be quicker! Or I will start marking you as late!

Dylan: Okay! I'll try and be quicker.

Narrator: while Dylan is getting lectured in a different class room, Kael is in his Classroom sitting at his desk- not paying attention...

Teacher 2: Kael! My eyes are up here! Not on your desk- please pay attention!

Narrator: Kael gets startled and quickly snaps back into reality-

Kael: Oh right! sorry.

Narrator: Kael can't wait for class to end, it is such a boring subject.

*school bell rings*

Narrator: Kael quickly stands up and the teacher quickly says-

Teacher 2: Nuh uh uh! The bell doesnt dismiss you, I do!

Narrator: Kael slowly sits down bummed, Dylan is already walking to Kaels class to see him.

Teacher 2: Now you may go, have a good day everyone! And don't forget to do your Amplify lesson 7.3.1!

Kael: Dylan! Sorry we took forever, the teacher was holding us back in again.

Dylan: Well that's alright, it's not like you can help it!

Kael: Yeah, the teacher is so rude! It's like she's targeting me!

Dylan: Who would target someone as perfect as you?

Kael: Haha thanks! Wait what-

Dylan: AH it's just because you are such an awesome friend! And I think you are perfect!

Narrator: Dylan turns away flustered.

Kael: ohh! Well that's really nice of you! You know, you're pretty great as well!

Narrator: Dylan blushes and covers his face.

Dylan: You know- I have to go to the bathroom real quick!

Narrator: Dylan runs off to the bathroom leaving Kael dumbfounded.