Chapter 29. Beach time

Start from the beginning

Simba: "I had no choice, I don't want to let our daughter sad, Kovu was the love of her life."

Nala: *Chuckles* "Okay, I'm gonna go upstairs and change my clothes."

Simba: "Alright, I'm gonna call my parents and let them join us on the beach."

Nala: "Don't forget Kovu."

Simba: "Yeah, him too."

Simba picked up his cell phone and called his parents.

Simba: "Hello? Mom?"

Sarabi: "Oh, hi Simba. How are you?"

Simba: "I'm fine."

Sarabi: "Why did you call me?"

Simba: "Do you want to go to the beach? Me, Nala and the kids are going to the beach today."

Sarabi: "Yes, of course! I want to go to the beach, wait till your father hear this."

Simba: *Chuckles* "Okay, bye mom. I love you, tell dad that I say hi."

Sarabi: "Hahaha! Okay, I love you too. Bye son, I meet you at the beach."

Simba: "Okay, see you there."

After Simba calls Sarabi, he dialed Kovu's number and called him.

Kovu: "Hello?"

Simba: "Hey, it's me Simba."

Kovu: "Oh, Mr Simba, it's you. How are you?"

Simba: "Yeah, I'm fine. Are you free today?"

Kovu: "Yeah."

Simba: "Do you want to join us on the beach?"

Kovu: "Of course, thanks for inviting me, Mr Simba."

Simba: "Kiara wants you to join us and I had no choice."

Kovu: "Tell her that I love her."

Simba: "Yeah, yeah. Whatever, I see you at the beach."

He ended the call and put his cell phone on the coffee table, he went upstairs and change his clothes.

After 15 minutes, they all went downstairs wearing the right clothes to go to the beach. Simba is wearing a dark grey sleeveless tees and red shorts, Nala is wearing a denim shorts and graphic tee, Kiara is wearing the same thing like her mother and Kion is wearing a red shirt and black shorts.

They went outside and use the family car which is the white Range Rover Evoque, Simba drive the car all the way to the beach.

The Beach

After 20 minutes of driving, they finally arrive at the beach. There they met Mufasa and Sarabi just arriving at the beach. Simba parked the car at the parking lot and they step out of the car and meet them.

Simba: "Hi mom, hi dad."

Mufasa: "Hi son, it's been a long time I didn't go to the beach."