Chapter 1: New Friend

Kael: Today is my first day of school! I hope to find new friends! Preferably popular ones... but any will be just fine!!

Narrator: Kael steps inside of the school and takes in all of the scenery, the school is big! And there are a lot of students.

Kael: Wow- there sure are a lot of students! But... who should I approach first?

Narrator: Kael looks around and sees a tall boy, he has brown hair and a skinny but fit form- he decides that he looks like a good friend!

Kael: Heyyyyy I'm Kael! What's your name?

???: Hello Kael, you need something? And by the way- my name is Dylan!

Kael: Yeah I'm new here, and I want to make some friends... want to be my first one?

Dylan: I'd be happy to! You seem like a nice guy!

Narrator: Dylan and Kael laughed and chatted for the remainder of time till the bell rang, time for first period!

Kael: It's been fun talking to you! Could I get your number?

Narrator: Dylan smiles and excepts, they each exchange numbers, and Dylan walks Kael to his class- even though Dylan will be late.

Kael: Thanks for walking me to class! And I'm sorry you are gonna be late. You're a great friend! I can't wait to get closer!

Narrator: Kael walks in his class room and picks a seat, Dylan smiles with a tint of blush, and he thinks to himself: I'm going to like this year of school.