3. Gazebo

Smut with some fluff mixed in cuz I can't write straight smut without cringing...
_______

"Are you sure about this?"

You look up at him, your cheeks still dusted a light red from your bucket list talk.

"I don't want to force you."

Your eyes softened as you played with his baby hairs in the back. "I'm sure."

You smiled, pulling him back down for a sloppy, heated kiss.

He began kissing down your jaw and towards your collarbone. His hand slowly sliding from your knee up to your mid thigh.

It stays there for a second, tracing patterns into your skin as he begins his ministrations. Sucking and biting your delicate skin. Soliciting low, breathy moans you try and muffle with your hands.

He leans back, taking in your already disheveled figure with reddening marks trailing down your neck. Your hand on your mouth as you muffle the embarrassing sounds coming from within you.

He lightly giggles, reaching down to move your hand off your face. "Don't do that."

He leans down to lightly peck your lips. "I want to hear you."

If you weren't flushed red before, you certainly were now. You shyly nodded, looking away as he giggled at your change in character.

You who was the confident, beautifully remarkable woman from the club now laying before him. Flushed red, still beautiful, yet shy and meek as the marks he littered on you darkened.

He lightly untucked your blouse from under your skirt, looking up at you for confirmation. You giggled, nodding as he relaxed. He helped you out your jacket before taking off his own, discarding his shirt along with it.

You blushed, you knew he was fit but the way the light reflected across his chiseled body made the butterflies in your stomach flip.

"You can touch."

You looked up, blushing harder after getting caught eyeing him. He chuckled, taking one of your hands and placing it straight on his abs.

You sat up to better inspect him as your other hand followed, shamelessly groping him.

You followed the creases and crevices of his body, stopping over a scar.

"How'd you get this scar?"

He looked down, remembering the time he was kidnapped as a kid. How he was stabbed when he wouldn't follow the kidnappers orders.

"I was stabbed."

You hummed, tracing over the scar with your fingers, your face still.

Suna slightly tilt his head, confused as to how that didn't get any reaction out of you.

"I have one too." You giggled, lifting your blouse and slightly lifting the bottom of your bra up. Revealing a dark scar under your right breast.

"But I got it at sparring practice." You sighed, remembering the first and last time you sparred with real swords. "Makes for a good story."

You giggled, letting your shirt and bra fall back down.

Suna hummed, reaching under your shirt and helping you out of it. You complied, feeling his hand travel up to your back.

"Was it painful?"

You nodded, feeling him struggle to unbuckle your bra. "The doctors said I was lucky it didn't go through my rib cage." You shrugged, reaching back to help him unbuckle the bra. "It was deep enough to leave a scar but not deep enough to cause any serious problems."