since then, she was grossed out by it and never wanted anything like that to happen to her or for her to see it.

"you feel that and then you make your move." steve advised him.

"so that's when you kiss her?" dustin questioned.

eve wanted to gag.

"no, whoa, whoa. slow down, romeo." steve stopped him.

"sorry." dustin said sheepishly.

"sure, okay, some girls, yeah, they want you to be aggressive. you know, strong, hot and heavy, like a... i don't know, like a lion." steve told him.

"mmm." dustin hummed, nodding.

"but others, you gotta be slow, you gotta be stealthy, like a... like a ninja." steve informed him.

"what type is nancy?" dustin then asked.

gross.

"nancy's different. she's different than the other girls." steve explained.

"yeah, she seems pretty special, i guess." dustin shrugged, tossing them some meat himself.

"yeah. yeah, she is." steve agreed.

"but this girl's special, too, you know. it's just, like, something about her." dustin expressed.

"whoa, whoa, whoa. hey, hey, hey." steve stopped in his tracks, holding up a gloved hand in dustin's direction.

eve rolled her eyes, wishing they'd stop talking about all this mushy love crap.

it was making her migraine worse than it already was.

"what?" dustin questioned him.

"you're not falling in love with this girl, are you?" steve asked him, bringing a blush to the boy's cheeks.

"uh, no. no." dustin denied quickly.

"okay, good. don't." steve advised him, before starting to walk again.

eve sighed.

silence.

she knew it wasn't going to last long..

"i won't." dustin assured him.

here we go again!

"she's only gonna break your heart, and you're way too young for that shit." steve expressed.

the boys fell silent, dustin looked down. a look of sadness plastered over on his face.

eve frowned. feeling a tiny bit bad for the boy.

"...fabergé" steve said, breaking the silence.

"what?" dustin asked, his brows furrowed in confusion.

"it's fabergé organics. use the shampoo and conditioner, and when your hair's damp... it's not wet, okay? when it's damp..." steve trailed off.

"damp." dustin echoed.

"you do four puffs of the farrah fawcett spray." steve added.

"farrah fawcett spray?" eve and dustin said in unison.

"yeah, farah fawcett." steve nodded. "you tell anyone i just told you that and your ass is grass. you're dead, henderson. do you understand?" steve warned him.

dustin nodded quickly, his eyes full of fear. "yup." he answered back.

"okay." steve nodded.

they continued on walking, silence once again overcoming the group.