Sisthers meeting Kierra part 3

Previously on sishers meeting Kierra

Flashback

Me and Myra went to pack our stuff and was ready to go and said our goodbyes to everyone as we left. Got in Kierra's car and drove u to her place. We got here at her house and settled things and put some clothes in the drawer. Then I am getting a text from an unknown number. Myra said to me looking at my phone.

Myra: Who texted you?

Jayda: Idk but let me call his person.

Unknown number: Hello

Jayda: Hey who is this?

Unknown number: This is J Drew

Jayda: How did you get my number?

Unknown number: Kierra gave me your phone number to you?

Jayda: Oh wow really?

J Drew: Yeah

Jayda: Oh well anyways, I am in the car with Kierra and Myra. We are staying at Kierra's place because our parents has kicked us out because they couldn't take care of us anymore.

J Drew: Oh wow, that's crazy, you still wanna go out with me tomorrow because I have work to do?

Jayda: Yes I want to go out

J Drew: Alright I will pick you up at 7

Jayda: Sounds great, I will see you at 7

J Drew: Love you

Jayda: Love you too, bye

J Drew: Alright bye.

I said to myself what should I do and what should I wear?

It was nighttime so Myra and I got up and took a shower and did our hygiene and put on our pajamas. Kierra went into the bathroom and took a shower and did her hygiene. Then puts on her pajamas. We watched some TV before going to sleep and Myra was already asleep so I pull the covers over and kissed her on the forehead and told her goodnight. Kierra and I was getting sleepy so we told each other goodnight as we hugged and kiss each other and went into our room to get in our beds and we went to sleep.

Jayda's POV

The next day, I just woke up and Myra was still sleeping so I woke her up and we told each other good morning and all of that. Then, Kierra walked upstairs in our room and she saw that we were awake and ask us

Kierra: Good morning ladies, did you want some breakfast?

Myra and I both said: Yes

So Kierra went to Jordan's room and he was asleep so I threw a pillow at him to wake him up. He finally woke up and said

Jordan: Ow Kierra, what did you do that for?

Kierra: Because I want to, now come on downsatirs, I am about to make breakfast so come on Jordan gets up and did his hygiene and took a shower. Got his clothes on. Kierra went back downstairs to cook us breakfast and got finished cooking and called us down for breakfast. We all ate and I asked Kierra.

Jordan: So who are these two ladies:

Kierra: Jordan this is Jayda and Myra, they are going to be staying here for a while, if that is okay with you.

Jordan: It's nice to meet you both and yeah they can stay here as long as they want.

Myra: It's a pleasure to meet you Jordan, so you have a dog

Jordan: Yes I have a dog and his named is Rocky. He said picking up Rocky

Myra: Awwww Hi Rocky

Jayda: Aww he is so cute.