Space Kid walked up from behind a tree, the Honey and the Bees on his helmet. "Haha, my suit tickles!"

Max jumped over to Pikeman. "In your Zit-covered Face, Pikeman!"

"You incredulous pest!" Pikeman yelled back, while Snake and Petrol walked up behind him. "I will not rest until you all answer to the Woodscouts!"

Y/N, Nikki and Neil walked over to stand next to Max.

"You're trying way to hard, Pikeman. Can't you see it? You lose every fucking time you play against us. You're fucking losers!" Y/N crossed her arms and glared at the mentioned boy.

"Shut the fuck up, woman! You didn't even participate! You're useless!" He yelled back.

"Oh, now you'll get it!" Y/N glared at him, getting ready to beat the Bitch up, before getting interrupted by David, who puts his hand in front of the girl, avoiding a fight.

"Guys, Guys! Can't we all just be nice to one another?" He asked, leaning down to look at the kids.

Pikeman crossed his arms, turning away. "Campbell campers being nice? Impossible! The only thing you classless simpletons understand are mean-spirited sarcasm and snide remarks!"

Max slowly lifted his fist. "I'll give you a snide remark..."

David frowned at the leader of the Woodscouts. "Now hold on just a minute. We can be nice! "

"Please." Pikeman rolled his eyes. "Your lot couldn't be nice even if they tried."

David now glared at the young boy. "Oh, really? You wanna bet?"

Pikeman's eyes widened, getting an idea, before relaxing his gace and smiling, turning to David. "As a matter of fact, I do."

Gwen rushed over to the group, hoping that she was able to get the idea out of David's head. "David, don't."

"I'll bet you that Camp Campbell can't go 24 hours without being mean. If you lose, then you'll surrender your Camp and campers to the Woodscouts."

"Goddamn!" Max rolled his eyes. "Why is everything always for the fate of the Camp? We just played FRISBEE for the fate of the Camp!"

"Fine, fine. If you lose, we'll simply take your best Camper."

David stood up, still glaring at Pikeman. "And if we win?"

"We won't take your best Camper."

David shook Pikeman's hand. "Deal."

Everyone groaned at David being naive once again.

"David, you Idi-" Max wanted to insult the man, before Pikeman interrupted him.

"Ah ah! Play nice, remember?"

Max let out an frustrated groan, glaring at David.

Pikeman looked at his comrades. "Petrol! We're falling back to base. Remain here to observe the campers and blow this whistle if you witness any...poor behavior." He then handed Petrol a whistle.

ON HOLD| EDITING | "A smile doesn't suit you" | A Max X Fem!Reader Story | जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें