Chapter3-Memories

A (c/h) was playing with her pet bunny. She was about seven or eight about that time. Her sun dress swirled around as she danced and danced, flowing like delicate little flower.

Her hair swoop in the air like it was a dancing fire, although, they were tied up in two pony tails. And her smile made everything around her smile as well and can make the sad or depressed people happy. It was like a gift from heaven.

In the distance, was a boy the same age as her. He was more like spying instead of watching her.

But not in a minute, he was noticed by the girl who was waving her hand in the air like she was trying to make the boy come near her. So, he did and ran off to her while he clutched his long tunic dress.

"Hello," greeted the girl as she made a smile.

"Hallo." The girl took a closer look at his appearance.

He had a white silver hair and marvellous crimson red eyes that sparkled lightly. He wore a white dress (but not a girly dress) with a black cross imprint on the front, black shorts that reached his knees, and brown boots.

"My name's (Y/N), what's yours?"

"Mein name ist Gilbert. Gilbert Beilschmidt. Umm..pleasure to meet you," he introduced himself then looked at the girl again, a tint of pink blush rose on his cheeks as they extinguished their hands for them to shake.

"S-so...um.." Gilbert stuttered, not knowing what to say. "D-do you want to play with me?" He asked, twirling his shaky fingers.

"Of course, I would love to!" (Y/N) replied cheerfully.

The two of them had played Hide N Seek, Tag, and done things they had enjoyed. Gilbert was having so much as same with Her new friend, (Y/N), who seems she had finally gotten a friend to play with.

And the time seemed to have passed by, because the sun was already setting. The baby blue sky had turned to orange-pink then to a mixture of indigo and pitch black. But they can still see, due to the twinkling stars above the horizon and the full moon reflecting from the Sun.

They were still in the fields and their surroundings had gotten bad to worse. There were sounds of unknown; twigs snapping behind their back to see nothing but darkness, falling dried leaves from the trees as if somebody were shaking them, and footsteps running around.

However, they had all gone when (Y/N)'s mother, (M/N), found them alone. She had took Gilbert safely to his home, but not before saying goodbyes with (Y/N).

When the next morning came, a knock on the front door was heard on her home, so opened it, seeing Gilbert with a small yellow bird resting on top of his head, sleeping peacefully.

"Gil!" (Y/N) exclaimed, a delightful smile formed on her face.

"Guten morgen," he gretted.

"Come in, come in." She gestured him to come inside, and he did so. When they were inside the living room, she had taken two Cookies N Cream ice creamed scone from the freezer and offered the two of themselves each one and had eaten them fast.

(Y/N)'s parents weren't here, so she was alone by herself. But that didn't matter, because her friend had came.

"So what do you want to do?" Gilbert asked, flailing his feet on the air as he looked at (Y/N), his front body laying on the carpeted floor and his cheeks rested on the top of his palms.

"I don't know, really," she replied.

The both of them were bored; they don't know what both of them could do to have fun.

"How about let's watch some horror movies?" Gilbert suggested in a questioned tone.

"Are you sure you can handle that? Because I'm not really scared of them," (Y/N) snickered. Gilbert pouted but soon it was replaced with excitement when (Y/N) plopped out from the sofa and grabbed some cd from the shelves above the tv and slid it into the dvd player.

She ran to the kitchen to grab some snacks, but with calories and not too much sugar, so she wouldn't have diabetes or some sort. When she came back to the living room, Gilbert was already sitting on the sofa, his arms wrapping around the soft pillow he was holding. She sat next to him and they both watched as they ate their snacks.

The movie was finished and so was their foods. (Y/N) was laying there, her yawn caught up to Gilbert's gaze.

"H-how can you be not scared?"

"I've watched many of them, since at the age of two," she replied.

Gilbert's face was white as snow, like he had seen a ghost. His body was shaking and he was quivering until he was already calmed by (Y/N).

"Don't worry, I'm sure you won't get scared next time," she assured.

Gilbert nodded his head and the both continued to watch some movies that were hilarious, not gruesome.